Thread: Is there a key named "any" on the keyboard?

Is there a key named "any" on the keyboard?

Hello friends. Hi. What’s up? There is a problem going in my mind I was wondering that is there a key named “any” located on the keyboard if yes then where is it I am not able to find it can you please help me please it is important. Could anyone possible to find out the key if anyone can then provide an image. If anyone let me know the suggestion let me know I would be very thankful to you .thank you in advanced for replying me yours faithfully.

Re: Is there a key named "any" on the keyboard?

Hey dude what’s up? I think so the “any” key used to subsist incorporated in older International Business Machines (IBM) Compatibles. On the other hand Windows are flattering so glowingly establishes, I think so a lot of rearward compatibility include being misplaced because grown-up agenda which was “Any” Key well-matched because it is not much in use. If there is a program which necessitate the “Any” Key meaning, you can be able to get hold of an “Any” Key belongings from a numeral of Internet shops. I've connected one site that makes available keys of unusual nature which should be supposed to get together your compatibility requirements.

Hey dude from discussion going on I would like to recommend that is there any key whose name is “ANY”. Understandable sprite is explicable. Try out something inspiring that hasn't existed is completed fifty billion eras prior to. I am laughing out loud you seems like homer Simpsons. You sound like Homer Simpsons.

Hey dude I would like to suggest that is this a funny story congested being funny a extended time before. Immediately compress any key at all on the keyboard. This was a joke because the any key was there in the International Business machine(IBM), because I have mine located here in my keyboard because I have IBM key board . . . . .