Thread: Suggestions for Cooler master elite 310 case fan arrangement

Suggestions for Cooler master elite 310 case fan arrangement

Hello everyone i have a coolermaster elite 310 case and I have looked the case properly it has three spots for a case fans, which one is in the front, the other one is in front of the hard drive cage, while one is on the side panel that is right on top of my video card, and the last one is in the back. I have only one fan as of now which is the stock fan and I am thinking to buy a couple more fans and was wondering if anyone could recommend some good 120mm case fans for me. Also I was wondering whether I could arrange them in my case. So what do you all think?

Re: Suggestions for Cooler master elite 310 case fan arrangement

I think it is better to go with the Scythe DFS123812-3000 "ULTRA KAZE" available in new egg website I just checked it so just got there and get it from there. The price for the fan is anywhere around $12. I think that’s what the best option for you so go ahead and look out for that fan I think it would be ideal option for you in this stage so hope you have got what you were looking for. That’s what I can say here.

According to me the side panel fan is of no good use for you so that’s what I am saying here. Front intake and back exhaust is a better option in this situation so that’s what I am saying here. It will give you a better flow of air and keep your machine much cooler so that’s a good suggestion from my side because even I use the same tactics for my system as well. Believe me it helps a lot. If you like this answer then do get back to me.

The Scythe DFS123812-3000 does produces a lot of noise and I have heard from many of my friends so do not opt for that I am using the cooler master elite rc 310 and believe me adding a front and rear fans does helps you a lot it lows down the temperature and also does not make much noise in the system so that’s what I want to say here. So look at all the above suggestions that all have given here and yes it will help you.

Hey thanks for all the suggestions that you have given here I am quite happy with the response that I have got here from you all but it would be great if you can give me more suggestions on the fans that you were talking about so any of you have any idea about it then please do inform me about the same please. It would be very nice advice from you all. so please if possible do give some more options for me I am ready to hear it from you all.