Thread: Want opinion on Corsair H70

Want opinion on Corsair H70

Two years ago my father had purchased a personal computer for his office work. This is very good computer. Because it didn’t get problem till now. In this computer has Core i7 930 2.8 GHz processor. Now currently I am using the ZALMAN CNPS9900 CPU heatsink and cooler. But now I want to upgrade the heatsink in my computer. I want to purchase Corsair H70. But I don’t know about this cooler. I want your opinion on this cooler. So please give me your opinion on this. your opinion will be appreciated.

Re: Want opinion on Corsair H70

In general, they are scheduled on Frostytech's Top 5 comparison like Spire Thermax Eclipse II, Noctua NH-C14, Tuniq Tower 120 Extreme, Thermaltake Frio and Noctua NH-C14. This is top five cooler what I know .However, I am not sure how repeatedly this is updated. It seems quite latest at this point. But if you want to know more about the printer. Then want to suggest if you want to know about it then you should visit the Google. There you can get in detail about it.

water cooler and do not mind the similar temperatures as many air coolers. Even for more money. It does not execute better than excellent air coolers and the best air coolers can frequently execute better. For the price of an H70 plus good quality fans to construct it execute fine, you know well into the variety of the XSPC Rasa RS240 kit approximately ~$130 (depending on fan selection) H70 is a high FPI 120mm red which actually wants high CFM/static force fans to work actually fine want 2 in push/pull to maximize cooling capability.

I want to tell you about cosair H70the what I know the H70 is actually as fine as "good" air coolers. The much expensive air coolers made will outperform the H70 in some situation. You can get self-governing reviews online to explore this. In mostly cases, the corsair H70 is within 4% - 6% of ANY air cooler made under identical testing situation. And, you have the added advantage of the H70 not blocking memory slots like the "good quality" and grand air coolers do. This is dangerous if you ever intend to run 4 memory parts that have tall heatspreaders.

They normally have attractive excellent analysis data and review information or comparisons. When it comes to people asking the common 'what should I get' kinds of questions, I typically point them there. After they find some thoughts with some information to back their questions, typically others chime in with extra information. You can see in the above post. You can purchase one of them in top five heatsink. But I want to suggest you should take the help on the internet.

Yes, I read your post then I found the solution of this problem. first of all you will re-install the paste and heatsink of the CPU cooler. I want to suggest you that for purchasing the Zalman Performa. I think it’s costs is near about the $50. But I know that this is a very good CPU cooler. You can purchase it. But if you want to purchase corsair H70, then you can purchase it is a little bit of expensive than other CPU cooler. You purchase you according above post. But before purchasing you will see the about that modal on the Google.