Thread: Need to know how many Radiators are required for CPU and sli graphics?

Need to know how many Radiators are required for CPU and sli graphics?

Just a simple thing to know it from you all? so what do you all think how much radiators should in need here? Well yes first let me tell you the configuration of my system
    Intel core i7 990x
    Dual Gtx 580 graphic card
    I already have a triple 120mm radiator and also single 140 between the cpu as well as the gpu. so I just need to know is that enough or do I need a pump for it? Please do specify me about the same I am waiting for the solutions.

Re: Need to know how many Radiators are required for CPU and sli graphics?

Well before answering these questions you need to answer some of my questions here like how important is overclocking, also is there some problem with the noise are the noise levels ok in your rig? Are you willing to mod/cut your case these are some of the questions that you need to answer so do answer them. With that answers I would be able to decide with what type of radiator you should settle with.

Ok thanks for that let me answer out the questions here. Yes overclocking is very much important for me and I do perform overclocking in my system regularly, well the sound levels are quite high sometime s and yes I am ready to make some changes in my rig for the cause of this purpose so that’s what I have answered out my questions I wonder what this has to do with the problem. Anyways reply the answers fast I am waiting.

If you ask me then i would advise you to go with the 2x360 radiators as such I think your rig is quite big and hence it will require this kind of radiator for your system so better have a look at it. well these is my proposed changes it will be much added benefit for your system so do look out what I am saying here and make the necessary changes accordingly, so do consider my suggestion and let me know if that works or not.

Loop order doesn't matter at all, so is the radiators let it be before, in between or after the any component it does not make any difference at all in temperatures. Like the above user said , you will most likely need something along those lines, if you are using a 'normal' thickness radiator like a XSPC RS series and not the thick one like XSPC RX series or TC PA. then I would advice you to use a normal radiator, a 2x120 radiator per CPU or GPU is a good option.

OK thanks for all the suggestions that you have given here I will consider the suggestions one by one and will make sure that I select the best one according to me the 2x120 radiator per CPU is a good option to go with. So i will better go with that only lets see if that is successful or not. Anyways appreciate that you all did some participation to solve out the problem for me so thanks a lot for that.