Thread: USB Not Working Properly in Asus 880G Extreme3

USB Not Working Properly in Asus 880G Extreme3

I have assembled the computer in which I have installed the Asus 880G Extreme3, 2GB RAM, 320GB hard disk. First I was using Windows vista in my computer after that I have I installed the windows 7 in my computer. Right now on my computer I am using the both operating system. After installing the windows7 my USB is not working properly. Whenever I insert the Bluetooth dongle or Pen drive in my laptop at that time windows7 gives message that your USB can perform faster. I don’t know what is wrong but now I am not able to show the printer and scanner also.

Re: USB Not Working Properly in Asus 880G Extreme3

I have gone through your post and I think there is some connection issue with your USB port. That is why I would like to suggest you that first turn off the computer and then remove all the connection. After that open your CPU and check whether USB port cable is properly connected with your motherboard or not, remove that cable and connect properly with your motherboard. I think after that you will not get any notification in your windows7. I hope you will be able to solve the problem after doing this.

I have read your problem and I think you should solve this problem. to solve this problem first open the my computer. After that open my computer properties and go to the device manager. In device manager right click on the USB 2.0 and then click on the update driver. Now system will update the driver and fix your problem. Now after doing that your system will prompt you to restart the computer now click on ok. After restarting the laptop inserting any pen drive in your system and it will work perfectly in your system.

I think you can solve this issue by doing following steps. First uninstall all the USB drivers from your computer and after that restart the computer. Now download the updated USB drivers from internet and then install it in your computer. Now after installing the updated USB driver restart the computer again. Now whenever you will insert the Pen drive or Bluetooth in your computer at that time you will not get any message. Just try this solution and then let me know.

I have referred your problem and I have one solution for you. First search on the internet whether is there any updates are available for your BIOS or not? If there are any updates are available on internet then download it and then update the BIOS. If you don’t want to do BIOS update then try to solve this problem by repairing the windows7. I think by repairing the windows7 you can fix this issue. Try both the things to solve the problem and let me know.

After watching above posts I tried to solve the problem and after tring so many thing also I was getting the same issue. After that I downloaded the updated driver of my USB from internet and Ii installed that in my system. After doing that I also updated my BIOS and after doing all this things I am nit facing any problem with my system. Now my USB is working properly. Thank you so much for helping and me giving me solution to solve this issue, I really appreciate your help.