Thread: Unable to install my sound card on my x58 gigabyte motherboard

Unable to install my sound card on my x58 gigabyte motherboard

I have recently purchased the computer in which I have x58 gigabyte motherboard, 4GB RAM and 500Gb hard disk. My computer was running properly. Before some days my Sound card gets crashed and I removed my sound card from my computer and replaced it but after that I am not able install the sound card in my computer. I don’t know what is wrong with my system but this problem is very irritating for me please reply me what should I do to solve this issue.

Re: Unable to install my sound card on my x58 gigabyte motherboard

I have gone through your issue and after that I would like to tell you that you should try to solve the problem by following steps. First completely unplugged the computer and after that remove the soundcard from your motherboard and after that clean it with dry cloth and then insert it again in your motherboard. After installing it in your system turn on the computer again. Now you will found that in your device manager sound card is showing. I hope this idea will work for you.

If your system is not able to detect the sound card then I think you should try to detect the exact problem by doing these steps. First remove the sound card from your motherboard and after that insert some other soundcard in your motherboard. After that start your computer and check that your system is showing that soundcard or not, If your system is not detecting that soundcard also then I think there is something wrong with your motherboard slot only,

You can solve this problem by trying this trick. You can also try detecting the soundcard manually in your system manually by doing these steps. First go to my computer and then click right click on open are in my computer. After doing that click on properties and then click on the device manager. Now click on option and then click on the scan for hardware changes. I think after doing that you will be able to install the sound card in your system and you will not find any difficulties after that.

I have gone through your issue and I think you are not facing this problem because of drivers. If you have not uninstalled the old soundcard drivers from your system then first uninstall the old soundcard driver. After that install the new sound card driver in your system and then restart your computer. I think after installing the drivers properly in your system you will not face this problem again with your computer. I hope this suggestion will fix your issue.

I have read all above solutions and I have also tried to solve the problem by installing the new soundcard driver in my computer but after that also I was facing the same problem. Then I also tried to solve the problem by checking my all the slots in my motherboard and other sound card is working properly with my motherboard. I also tried to clean my motherboard and other things with dry clothes, but that didn’t make any difference for me. Please tell me what should I so to solve this issue.

If you are getting the same problem again and again even after trying the above solution then I think first you have to check that your soundcard is perfectly compatible with your motherboard specification or not? If you are not sure then you can check in sound card catalog also. If that trick doesn’t work for you then I think you should give the soundcard back to company and ask for the solution regarding your problem. I hope after that you will be able to fix this issue.