Thread: Samsung ml-2510 contains Defective Toner

Samsung ml-2510 contains Defective Toner

I bought the Samsung ml-2510 laser printer in the last month and at the time of purchasing the printer dealer says that the printer toner able to print approximately 1,000 pages. But in real conditions this will be prints only 300 copies. I did a search related to the Samsung printer but, I didn’t found any correct solutions. I this printer contains the defective toner what you think? Just tell me. I am waiting your response.

Re: Samsung ml-2510 contains Defective Toner

This is not the real accuracy of that the number pages print by the cartridge of a printer. Normally the pages take specific amount of ink for print the pages. The different pages require the different amount of toner. If the pages you printed is to be extremely dark, and it hence this sounds terribly short. The other reason behind this is to be the bundled cartridge claimed 1,000 pages but the cartridge that came bundled with the printer had possible to a smaller capacity.

I just had the exact same problem. After purchasing this printer within one month the tuner of the printer tuner gives the problems. Then I realized that this tuner is to be defective. After replacing all 3 color toner cartridges in the printer, the first several pages printed entirely blue. Then the remaining will not able to print the text in blue color. Then I decided to change this tuner of the printer and I do this. Now there is no issue present in this printer and it works very well without any extra issues.

Hey dude, I suggest you to first check the tuner of the printer before taking any decision. This will be the necessary to do. Sometimes the printer has to be contains the other issue and we think that the trouble is present in the tuner and hence it is defective or it couldn’t work very well. Then check the connectivity of the printer. Also you need to check the other parts of the printer are correctly worked or not. This will helps you to find the actual solutions.

I also faced the same trouble in this Samsung ml-2510 printer. This printer is definitely contains the defective toner. The Samsung manufacturer needs to correct this trouble. This will be not well for the Samsung printer performance prospective. The other company has to be provide the good printer tuner and this is to be able to print the at least the 1200 copies. Then this is necessary to the Samsung for change the tuner of the printer. This is harmful to the product.

I suggest you to call the Samsung support staff. The technician presets into that staff will be helps you to solve this tuner problem. Regular days they faced this kind of trouble. Normally this kind of issue is not occurred in the system if the user purchases the product to the correct dealer. The user has always careful to purchase the product. If the printer is in the warranty period. Then the trouble will be solved without any taking extra cost.