Thread: Unable to setup wireless using WPA with HP Photosmart 2710

Unable to setup wireless using WPA with HP Photosmart 2710

I am having Macbook on which i have installed Snow Leopard. I am having HP PhotoSmart 2710 on the Wireless network. Recently i have went to the home network to the WPA and i have found that the setup wizard on the PhotoSmart is accepting the WEP password. It is not accepting the WPA password. Let me know if you are having any specific solution to get the requirement of mine. Thanks a lot in advance.

Re: Unable to setup wireless using WPA with HP Photosmart 2710

I let you know something which would be useful to get the thing working for you. Well you should go for the Printer which is supporting for the WPA not for the WPA2. In order to resolve the problem of yours you have to go for the router and then simply go for the changing of the settings which is from the WPA2 to the WPA. I am hoping that the thing which i have given over here would be useful to solve the matter of yours.

Looking at the situation which i have mentioned over here i am suggesting following thing which you should try the same and let me know about the result.
    1. You should go for the HD and then go for the Libaray and go for the Loginwindow.plist,
    2. You should remove the Loginwindow.plist and run the setup on the computer of yours.

I am hoping that it would be helpful to you.

I am suggesting that you should reset the settings of the factory default settings.
    • You have to see that the printer is on.
    • Now you should hold the Report Page button and simultaneously press the Cancel button 3 times in a row.
    • Now you have to release the Report Page button.
    • You should unplug the Power cord for the 20 seconds and replug the power cord again.

I am hoping that it would be helpful to you to make the thing working.

If any of the above mentioned solution is working for you then you should contact the technical support of the HP. You can either email or you can simply contact them through hotline. Well you should provide the information regarding the problem which you are getting and the configuration of the computer of yours. I am hoping that HP support team would be helpful to you to solve the matter of yours.