Thread: I want to use multiple Ink Cartridge over Photosmart C7280

I want to use multiple Ink Cartridge over Photosmart C7280

I am really disturbed. I want use the mutliple ink cartridge and I purchased a new multiple inks cartridge and set it in. The level specifies that it is full. I have done a Self Test Diagnostic as well as a Print Cartridge configuration many times to attempt to acquire the multiple colors ink to work, but to no available. It doesn’t print all colors. I took the multiple color ink cartridge to a store to check it and was told there is nothing wrong with the cartridge. I have seen at all parts of technical help, but see no suggestion for these circumstances.

Re: I want to use multiple Ink Cartridge over Photosmart C7280

Completely gave up and bought a new printer / fax / scanner / copier. And like you, this is not an HP. I still own it just in case someone realizes what could be wrong with it. But I reserved receiving faxes and prints "blank." Very annoying because I did not know who sent the fax, therefore I could not even call and say "hey refax, a different number." I could not stand it anymore! I ended up purchasing an Epson printer. It has the identical features and is so compact, but I have to admit I really like HP. But I could not find to buy multiple inks Cartridge something that appears to have a failure about a year after purchase

I am a management here, but for my home printer I have the 7280. I have never looked this problem with multiple color ink printing. I have some friends in the organization and make a demand to see if anyone knows. I know there are two different black inks for 7280. It is not the "initial load" prepared by the printer for the first time. It can only be used once and if you are trying to utilize another of these after it has been used, which may be causing an issue. I would expect that if they tried to put the multiple cartridges first time that can cause what you see.

The multiple inks cartridge in the printer is absolutely NOT the original. HP is a brand that I bought from Office Depot once more. In fact, I tried three latest brand of HP multiple ink cartridges now and none have worked, but all show three in total in both the display of the printer and the computer screen. Sure appreciate any help you can give me. After this if you are also unable to use the multiple colors cartridge. Then you should contact with your nearest hp service center.

I have suggested that you attempt to print cleaning methods listed in the driver. You should try the steps under "Settings" to "Tools” you will go to the control panel menu or the menu of the unit. There is some custom protection for cleaning the printer in general. After setting into the control panel then you will use multiple colors cartridge. Remember when you will set the setting very carefully into the control panel. Don’t do any wrong setting otherwise your printer can reach the harm.

I have a Photosmart 7280 and until today I have been delighted with the performance. Now that I am excited I have however to find a way to refill the ink cartridges but the quality of printed documents so far has been outstanding. I replaced all ink cartridges and had to run and able to print the multiple colors. So I want to tell you that you can try at least once to use the multiple colors cartridge in your printer. You can it but you should go to the hp service center. And take advice for that.

Some new information on the "do not support multiple cartridge inks issue." I have a 3310-in-one and was having the equal issue, I went through HP's online support, and he made all things, no luck. Last night I deleted all the current HP software, the printer off and removed from the USB connection. Then I again installed the license version software disc that came with the printer joined to the printer again, reconnect the USB cable. And something. It tried printing did not work. Then I clean the print portion of the setting tools, and the re-align the printer from the configuration and assume what, it works. The printer is compatible with multiple inks cartridge now. I do not know how long, but hopefully a long time. I will not let HP auto update the software now. Hope this helps make your strong confidence.