Thread: Unable to do Double Side printing in Photosmart C7280

Unable to do Double Side printing in Photosmart C7280

I am using Sony vaio laptop in which I am using windows 7. For my work purpose I need printer that is why I have purchased the Photosmart C7280 printer. I like that printer as it has all the features which I wanted. Before some days I have updated my Photosmart C7280 printer driver. Now I am not able to print on the both side of page automatically. Whenever I want to print both sides then I have to do it manually. Please tell me what I should do to solve this issue.

Re: Unable to do Double Side printing in Photosmart C7280

I have referred your problem as you have said that you are not able to print the both side of the pages automatically. To solve this problem I have one solution. Whenever you try to do double side printing at that time make sure that you select the print both side option before fiving the print command. After doing that you will be able to solve this option. I hope my ideas will be helpful to you and you will be able to solve your issue. Let me know whether this trick worked for you or not?

After reading your post I would like to tell you that check your printer setting. After checking that try to use your printer with some other laptop or computer, if you are able to do the double side printing with other laptop then I think there something wrong with your laptop connectivity, if you are not able to print with other laptop or computer then I think there is something wrong with your printer setting. So first check all this thing then let me know.

I have read your issue, as you have said that you have updated the driver of your Photosmart C7280. I think you should first check that the driver which you have downloaded is compatible with the windows 7 or not? Because if you have downloaded the drivers which supports other operating system then that can be reason behind this problem. After installing the proper driver you will not face this problem with your printer. I hope this will idea will fix your issue.

If you have any friend who use the same printer then check the setting of that printer and after that make the setting in your printer according to that. After doing all the setting according to that printer try to print the document. If you are able to print both the side after that it means your problem is solved. I hope this trick will allow you to do print both side of the pages automatically. If you still finding difficulties after that then let me know.

According to all the post which are mentioned above, I have tried to solve the problem by performing those tricks. I have also checked my driver compatibility with my operating system and all the drivers perfect. After that I have also tried different setting with my printer but that is also fine but I didn’t find any result after that also. Now I don’t know what to do. Please tell me how to fix this problem. Any help will be appreciated. Thank you in advance.

If you are still not able to do double side printing in your printer even after trying all the solution then I think your printer head has some problem. That is why you to go to the HP service center suggest and I asked for the solution regarding your problem. In HP service center you will surly get the solution. I hope my suggestion will be helpful to you and your problem will get fixed at HP service center. I f you need any more information then let me know.