Thread: What is error b0601 in Hp LaserJet p2055 printers?

What is error b0601 in Hp LaserJet p2055 printers?

Guys and gals out there. To whomever it may concern, I just want a solution. The one who solve my query may get a help from my side. Because I am running a small business of jewellery designing at my home itself. I make designs on free lancing basis. But for printing the made designs I need a media which can print those designs. So I have purchased LaserJet printer from HP outlet near my place. Model no. is HP LaserJet 2050. But the problem I want to discuss over this forum is relating to the error b0601. The most popular error In the printing industry. Most of the printer owners specially of LaserJet printers. It occurs while firmware updating process, kindly suggests a solution.

Re: What is error b0601 in Hp LaserJet p2055 printers?

Hey guys this error is related with cache memory. Or due to failure of the software updating. You may not be successfully uninstalled the software before. Due to this the software is not getting properly installed. Firstly uninstall the software from the registry and also from control panel. When it is not getting displayed under add-remove program’s list, you can conclude that your software is completely removed from the computer. After that try re-installing the software.

The best solution for come across this problem and overcoming it is the firmware update utility. This utility you can obtain from Hp printer’s official website. But as the guy above told that firstly checking the previous entries of the update utility should be cleared from the add- remove programs. After complete uninstallation you will definitely get a complete freedom to start using this firmware update utility. One more possibility of persisting this problem can be the switched off printer during the installation of the update. Keep the printer switched on while updating is in process.

• Before making the startup of firmware updating start the printer. At the same time select both the options of CANCEL and OK.
    • The control panel will show you Hewlett-Packard display. And its password as well.
    • Choose any one printer whose firmware you are planning to update.
    • Now click on the send firmware option.
    • As soon as the updates get over the printer will automatically gets restarted and the display will change to an option as ‘ready’.
    • The solution above is used for the updating directly from the existing firmware. I don’t have idea about the fresh installation. Guys, kindly guide him.

Yes sir, at your service always, it’s very easy like installing any simple software. Go through these steps.

Use your HP printer Driver cd, to start the installation. Insert that cd in the cd-rom.
    Start ,
    Settings ,
    Printers and Faxes .
    Add a printer
    Add Printer Wizard
    Next
    Automatically detect
    Install my Plug and Play printer
    Next
    Have Disk
    OK
    HP LaserJet P2050 Series PCL 6 has been detected.
    Next
    Next
    No
    Next .
    Finish
    Go and make the update successful. That’s it.

thank you sir...

I think also,the best solution for come across this problem and overcoming it is the firmware update utility.