Thread: Does Corsair 600T is good recommendation for custom build

Does Corsair 600T is good recommendation for custom build

Hello guys I want to Starting a new building for the first time during 3 years. And I am looking at 600T and Rosewill Thor. People seem disappointed in the company of the airflow 600T however everyone still loves the case. Is it working remains 3 months on behalf of the white edition and if so, will construct a big dissimilarity? "I can go Crossfire within the 600T without compromising hardware bc of heat. H70 will utilize for the CPU, however GPU cooling market. What you think on it guys share your views with us guys. Thank you.

Re: Does Corsair 600T is good recommendation for custom build

Hi I have the 600T and, yes, the air flow is not great for your graphics card. For the 600T now you will be able to order the screen / windowed side panel when available. Up to you, but I assume the side panel will be available at the same time that the White 600T sale. So if you want to use water cooling on the 600T will have to mount a radiator on the inside of the ceiling mount and establish the fans to cool it within the ceiling cavity. This is not perfect, for the reason that the fans are pulling air through the radiator instead of pushing, and this air is not impeded by the grid of the ceiling of the main chamber.

The 600T is great mid-tower. At 10.4 inches wide through 20 inches high with 23.3 inches deep, is the major case of our line. “The bowed-out side panels, to close at the top and not within the rear panels are in the midst of the most excellent panels I've worked. There is plenty of room behind the left side panel for lying of cables, along with plenty of useful extras. The usual flocks of front panel connections are on the top front edge of the box. A generous four USB ports for connection of 2 are complemented by a single dose of 3 USB ports, one FireWire and headphone and microphone jacks.

The 600T avoid the 800D’s bottom-up cooling scheme supporting a more direct approach from front-to-back approach in the company of front and top 20cm fans on top of a 12cm take care of exhaust fan. There is plenty of room at the top of the box of a radiator or a huge back-mounted cooling loop, for example H70 Corsair, in the company of its thick radiator and two fans. The eight-slot PCI-E comprises one that acts as a USB 3.0 navigates front panel ports. I hope now you are clear with your doubt thank you.

The 600T does house a number of pleasant small premium features however. The front fan intake and the PSU intake mutually have detachable dust filters for example, and the side panels effortlessly clip and pop out through insurance. These closures are solid and reassuring clip successfully in place, the recovery of the 600T builds some quality points. The roof grille also pops off so it can be cleaned and allow access to a cavity above the metal roof of the main chamber. The cavity is deep enough that the normal fans thoroughly and supports two 120mm fans or a single 200mm fan.