Thread: Need information on corsair 650d

Need information on corsair 650d

Hello friends. Greetings to all of you out there. I hope that you all have been doing well. I wish to know if anybody has the new Corsair 650D case. I have at present got the HAF X, which I love it to the core, nevertheless because of space restraint; I have to get a smaller case. However, I wish to sell it. Nevertheless, if anyone has the Corsair 650D, can you’ll please enlighten me on that, how it is and is it worth buying. I love the on the whole look of the case, and it appears pretty spacious for a mid-tower. Do reply friends.

Re: Need information on corsair 650d

Hey mate, I can help you on this. Basically, overall as you said, It does appear great. However,there is an concern with the built in fan controller. Along with a low or e can say med power setting, the fans make a vibrant noise. This is because of the low Pulse Width Modulation which goes to the fans. Corsair 650d have issued a fan adapter kit in order to correct the problem, which can be ordered from them without any cost. I have shared my knowledge, I hope it helps to you.

Hey buddy, my personal vote is a big no for the corsair cases. I would like to bring to your notice that the 800D had no air intake, it is not the prefect water cooling case, in actuality it is distant from it as you can only fit a lone 120.3 rad in it .Not only that, even the t600 had its own worries. There are numerous superior cases out there on the market than corsair, I do sense the corsair cases have latent although they just have numerous drawback for me to warrant a purchase.

Hey buddy, I would like to inform you that I owe a corsair 650d. I got t very recently. It is just amazing and really you should have it, without any doubt. It is really worth the cost. Also, I would like to bring to your notice that the side panels are moderately delicate and the panel at the back of the motherboard is barely a cozy fit. The last outcome is just superb and the case it fantabulous to work with. The only thing is that the optical drive for an external to some extent wrecks the look.

Hello. I am fine and doing well. What’s up with you. I would like to inform you that there are many videos available on the internet related to the case which you have asked for. It has been really explained in a very nice manner. I am telling this from my personal experience as I myself saw it. You will be able to get the scheme of the things then and I am without any doubt that it will enlighten your knowledge. I hope this helps. Thank You.

Hi. I will give you some information. The facade panel characterizes a stunning black brushed aluminum faceplate in order to bring a restrained stylishness to the subsequent build. The apex fan can be substituted by dual 120mm or 140mm fans, and is pre-spaced for a dual radiator.Every fan is controlled by a three-mode, four-channel fan controller.In addition, I would like to tell you that the adjustable drive cages can be detached and moved to put up huge video cards

Hey mate, I hope that you have not been confused after reading the replies. However, I do anticipate that you must have expected mixed reactions after putting up the post. Dude, I would like to inform you that everything has its own pros and cons. In the end, it depends on you, what you wish to go for as per your requirements. There may be something’s better in one ,on the other hand it will be missed out in other. I hope you understand my point of view.