Thread: Unable to boot Gaming pc

Unable to boot Gaming pc

I have recently assembled my computer and it has 4GB RAM of Corsair, WD HDD Sapphire 6850 GPU and I am Asus M4A88T-MLE motherboard. All the things were working fine with my computer after that suddenly my computer doesn’t start after shutdown. I have turned off my computer properly but then also I don’t know what went wrong but my computer is not booting now. Please tell me what I should do to solve this problem. Please reply me with some solution.

Re: Unable to boot Gaming pc

I have referred your problem. As you have said that your computer is not booting after shutdown. First I will suggest you that open your CPU and check all the wires. Make sure that all the wires are connected properly and after that turn on your computer. If this idea does not work then disconnect all the wires and connect it again. Think after doing that you will not face this problem with your computer. I hope this trick will help you to solve your problem.

After reading your problem I can suggest you one solution. If you have any other hard disk then remove your hard disk from your computer and insert that hard disk. After doing that turn on the computer and check whether it is able to BOOT properly or not? If this hard disk is also not booting then there is something wrong with your motherboard. I hope this idea will fix your problem and you will be able to use your computer properly.

If you facing the same problem after doing all the possible things then I think you should try to scan you computer by using bootable scanner CD. This will scan your whole computer and delete all the viruses form your computer. After scanning is completed try to start your computer again. Now your computer will work properly and it will not give you any problem. Try this solution and let me know whether this trick solve your problem or not? So I can give you solution according to that.

I have tried your solution one by one. When I tried to solve the issue by removing the hard disk from my computer at that time I didn’t get any result. After that I tried to scan the computer with bootable antivirus disk. After scanning with bootable ant virus gets completed at that time I have noticed that it has detected so many viruses. After deleting that my computer started normally and I am not facing any problem with my computer. Now I am very happy with my system. Thank you.