Thread: Switched from cooler master hyper 212+ heatsink to the Noctua NH-D14

Switched from cooler master hyper 212+ heatsink to the Noctua NH-D14

I changed out the Cooler Master Hyper 212+ heatsink for the Noctua NH-D14. And now I got the NH-D14 in hopes of reaching 5-5.2GHz with reasonable temperatures. I would also say that this is been a real help for me and the temperatures shows the results between the two are at the end.So I would also suggest you that if you have any issue with such thing then you can definitely do such switch as I am sure that even this will work for you.

Re: Switched from cooler master hyper 212+ heatsink to the Noctua NH-D14

I just had a look at the suggestion that you have put up and would say that the NH-d14 seems to be like one-fourth of your case. And I am serious about it. I do really feel that this is certainly the way it goes. Also I would like to know that how are the temperatures. What I mean to say is that are they in proper range or do they fluctuate. Also can you tell me that how is noise? Is it coming or is it gone completely. Please be back as I am waiting for the solutions.

Thanks a lot for the immediate replies. I would say that the noise is great actually. I don’t have any issues with it at all and they are really doing great. Also I would say that there is that the noise is in a proper range .Along with that I am not really worried about the noise of anything though . Also I would say that I have a headset and when I'm just browsing the fans that are on low and are not audible at all. So this is the actually effect what has been made with it.

According to me I would say that I am sure that I could get the temperatures that are even a little lower.Also I would say that if I had better fans in my case then there wont be any kind of issues at all.What I am saying is that right now I just have some 120mm fans with me and that was doing very fine and there was no problem at all with that one. SO I have a feeling that it might be something that I will upgrade immediately and now all is good.

I think that whatever you have achieved has got some nice results and even I am thinking of doing something of a similar kind .What I am saying is that the NH-D14 is definitely a best options to go ahead with. According to me it is one of the best options that you can have and I don’t think that it was that big until I installed it on my motherboard. So this is what I feel and think that you have made a right decision with whatever you have achieved.

I feel that it would be better if you could drop another 5C or so and then there wont be much of a issues with it. Also I feel that it would be better if you upgrade case fans and then switch o to some kind of new fans as I feel that even they seems to be a proper option.So I guess that you can even switch to triple scythe GT fans on the NH-D14 and I am sure that they would be certainly very good options. And I would say that this will possibly make sure you are using the best possible TIM.