Thread: HP Compaq 6830s battery failed

HP Compaq 6830s battery failed

i have purchased the HP Compaq 6830s notebook and I have installed the windows 7 on that. Everything on the system works fine and I have no issue on notebook but from last one week mine HP Compaq 6830s not working due to the battery. Mine battery is not charging and I am not able to operate mine notebook. Can anyone suggest on this and so that I can solve mine issue. Please help me on this issue.

Re: HP Compaq 6830s battery failed

I have faced the same issue on mine notebook as well and after that I have changed mine battery. The battery could be damaged that it is responding with own device and you are getting the same error. I advise you to buy a new battery HP store that is having compatibility with the device of your. And make sure it is working for you or not. I Hope this helps you to solve your battery issue.

First you need to check if the fan is working. If the fan is running when the CPU gets hot, then there should be a fan problem. If the battery is actually taking a charge, but it seems that the battery only lasts a short time after loading, it's time to buy a new battery. If you have purchased the laptop is under warranty. Back to the store and tell them that the problem regarding the battery charge.

I would like to suggest you to contact your HP web site and so that you can solve your issue. To do this go to the official website of HP and after that go to the product support and troubleshooting and under that go through your issue. Now once you go through your issue and they will provide you perfect solution and after that you won’t get the any issue. If this doesn’t helps then you need to contact the manufacture where you bought the notebook. I hope this will help you to solve your issue.

It is very normal that you have problem with laptop battery for 2 years. But the main thing is when he says he has already changed the battery, but still has problems. So having some sense of depth. I have a tip for you that you should try to change the AC adapter. Maybe you can solve your problem. But if not also give any help then you should go to replace the motherboard which is powered from the battery is charging. I hope you get the solution to your issue.