Thread: Unable to use my scanner's ocr

Unable to use my scanner's ocr

I am using Dell laptop and I am a architect student. I have to refer so many book daily for my project and many time I have to take some content from there. For that I am using Canon Scan 8800F but when I scan it and convert it but after that it gives me the output format of file in jpeg. I don’t know how to convert it in text file to word. Please give me solution regarding that issue then it will be vry helpful for me. please if you have any idea then let me know.

Re: Unable to use my scanner's ocr

As you have said in your post that you are getting the output format in JPEG file. But you want it in text file or word file. So that is why I suggest you to check the setting before you start the scanning and after opening the setting set the output format of the document as word file or text file whichever you want. I think after doing this steps you will not get the same issue just try this solution and let me know if this solution worked for you or not?

I have read your problem and if you are unable to convert the jpeg file in text file then I suggest you to download the software for it and then install it in your computer. After that whenever you scan any documents in your laptop it will directly give you option for the convert the JPEG or any image file which contents the text in to the word file or text file I think this software will solve your all issue and after that you will not face any issues with your laptop.

I have read all of your post as you has suggested in your post I have checked all the setting in my computer but I didn’t find any option to change the output format of my document. After that I tried to search same thing on the internet but still I am not able to find that option. I want to know which software I should download to solve this issue. If you have any software in your mind then please let me know. I will really appreciate your help. Thank you for your help.

I think to solve this problem you need to download the one software. I will help you with it, the software name is Abby finereader. This software is really amazing. It will offer you to convert the all the documents in all the kind of formats. You can download this software from internet and install it in your computer. So I think it is very nice to download that software. Please let me know that this idea helped you or not. If this solution doesn’t work you . pleas rep.

If you want to make text file or word file form your scanned document then I have one solution which will aloow you to covert scanned document in text or word file. For that you have to download application called SimpleOCR. You can download this software form internet. This software will allow you to do all the things which you are not able to do till now. I hope this software will solve your all the solution. Try this application and let me know the results.