Thread: HP Officejet 7139 printer not working on windows 7

HP Officejet 7139 printer not working on windows 7

I have installed the windows 7 on mine system and I have also using the HP Officejet 7139 printer. Everything on the system works fine but mine HP Officejet 7139 printer not working properly. I am not able to print anything on the HP Officejet 7139 printer. While printing on the system mine printer paper get jammed and I am not able to print. Some time mine paper won’t jam but after that also I am not able to print because I am getting error. Now I don’t how to solve this issue. Can anyone suggest on this issue and so that I can solve mine issue. Please help me on this issue.

Re: HP Officejet 7139 printer not working on windows 7

Most paper jams are caused by worn rollers. The quick solution is to give life to the rolls with a mixture of alcohol and soap. Dampen a cloth with the solution and use it to clean the cleaning roller. Go through the below information as well: take away the paper tray and inspect either end somewhere it is in the role if any of the corners are held by metal tabs, this is the paper nourish method. The most likely only has a rubber roller or a roller assembly arranged beside each other. Reaching into the tray where it is going and feel up. You should feel little rollers. Can be completely round, or may be in the form of a crescent. Clean any part of them and you will get the solution, and this should stop your paper jams.

Examine the printer for any previous work on the printer jammed. Previous jams, torn paper, printing of ticket or extra overseas substance in the printer can reason paper jams reappear. Do not mix a paper type that goes to the printer at once. If you need to change the paper type or size of paper used eliminated any other document currently in the printer before inserting the new document. Hope this helps you to solve your issue.

I would suggest the following steps, so you can solve your problem. First make sure you or the paper feed tray into the printer is properly aligned and / or the regulator used to hold paper in place on the tray is comfortable with the paper. Many printers have sliders that allow different types and sizes of paper into the printer. If the regulator is not properly placed, can cause paper jams. I hope this will solve your issue.

As you said that your printer is not working and I would like to suggest you to update your driver and so that you can solve your issue, to do this follow the below steps: first close the all close the all program on your system and after that make hit on the start icon on the desktop and after that make hit on control panel. Now on the control panel go to the device manger. Now on the device manger go to the driver of printer and after that make right click on that and then select the update. Now once you finish the update and after that restart your system and then go through your issue.