Thread: HP Officejet J3680 cartridge error

HP Officejet J3680 cartridge error

I have installed the windows 7 on mine system and along with that I have HP Officejet J3680 all-in-one printer. Everything on the system works fine except printer. When I printing the printer I have got the error saying that” cartridge error refer to device documentation to troubleshoot” now I don’t what to do and how to trouble shoot. I have reviewed all methods of solving problems in the product documentation, but I cannot find any help Can anyone suggest on this and so that I can solve mine printing issue. Please help me out from this.

Re: HP Officejet J3680 cartridge error

I would like to suggest you to check out your printer driver and after that go through your issue. to do this Double check the printer driver from Device Manager works. If no warnings, besides trying to solve problems, click the Troubleshoot button in the properties tab. follow the instructions to guide you through the process. Uninstall the drivers again if necessary and make the upgrade to the latest version. I hope this will help you.

i have gone through this same issue and i would like to suggest you to check the USB cable that attached to the printer and the your computer. Most of the time you get this error due to the connection issue. I think you’re not connecting the printer ports and this may be also occurred due to the wrong cable as well. I'd suggest you change the connection ports of the printer because they cannot because of problems with the ports that are connected. Now, once changed, and after passing through the problem. Hope this helps

I've been through this same problem and I'd suggest checking the cartridges. The printer gives this error because the issue of the cartridges as well and I would suggest that to remove the cartridges and after that check out the cartridge and also check out your cartridge is well connected to printer. First clean the all cartridge with the dry cloths and after that again set the cartridge on the printer and once you finish this restart the printer and after that go through your issue.

I have faced the same problem and have gone through part of the solution, but I have a solution and later than I have make sure the cartridges and mine cartridge has a bit of ink and I need to fill up. This error mostly time you get this error due the empty of cartridge and so that printer is not able to access the cartridge. So I would like to suggest you to check out your cartridge ink and after that go through your issue. I hope this will help you.