Thread: HP LaserJet 2840 Cartridge not working

HP LaserJet 2840 Cartridge not working

I have installed the windows 7 on mine HP system and along with that I have HP LaserJet 2840 printer on miner system. Everything on the system works fine without any issue except mine cartridge of printer. When I try to print the page from HP LaserJet 2840 printer I am getting error saying that” out of ink” or sometime “ cartridge installation wrong”. Now I don’t what to do. Can anyone suggest on this and so that I can solve mine issue. Please help me on this issue.

Re: HP LaserJet 2840 Cartridge not working

I have gone through this same issue and I would like to suggest you to check your cartridge and after that go through your issue. First open flip of black and white cartridge and after that check out that and you will found the black plastic is fully covered and some part of the plastic are damaged and so therefore your getting this issue and I would suggest you to put a small plastic or a small part of a folded paper, and push the front side of the cartridge. Now once you finish this go through your issue.

I think your issue occurs due to the expiration date of the cartridge is finished. Most of the time refilling cartridges has validity and so I would like to suggest you to check validity of the cartridge in the cartridge body. Also check if the equipment and system are set correctly or not. If you find that your cartridge expiration date of the date, then change a new one. Now once you buy the new one and after that go through your issue. I hope this will help you.

I have faced the same problem on my printer also and after a long search I found mine cartridge from the printer. So I found that no mining haul working properly and so I've changed the cartridge from the mine and after that was mine issue am resolved. So therefore I would suggest you change the cartridge so that you can solve your problem. After changing the cartridge go through your problem and hopefully this will surely solve your problem. I hope this helps.

According to me you need to clean your printhead and so that you can solve your issue. to clean the printhead go through the following steps:
    • Push the power button to turn on the printer.
    • Release the cartridge right of entry
    • Take away the entire cartridge and later than eliminate the printhead also.
    • Now clean the entire cartridge and printhead from dry fabric etc.
    • Now once you finish this and after that insert the cartridge and printhead again and after that go through your issue.