Thread: Specification and feature of Intel x USB 2.0 TV Box

Specification and feature of Intel x USB 2.0 TV Box

I have desktop pc with 27’’ inch monitor. This is the high definition monitor these reasons I want remove TV from the house and connect cable to my computer to see high definition video on my computer. so that I want connect TV tuner card to my desktop computer to take cable video experience on my monitor. For that decide to purchase Intel USB 2 TV box .BUT I don’t know its features and the specification. If any have idea about please reply.

Re: Specification and feature of Intel x USB 2.0 TV Box

TV tuner card is mainly made for connect a cable TV Connection to desktop computer or laptops. Intel x USB 2.0 TV box is made by latest technology and it has many new feature and it need advanced system configuration. It supports the MPEG1/MPEG2 recording format. It provides the feature i.e. picture size adjustment and it supports 24-bit real color. It provides the scheduled recording feature and still image snapshots and time shifting.

The Intel x USB 2.0 TV box supports TV system including NTSC M/N/Nj, PAL, BG/DK/I/M/N and SECAM 2 DK/I. it also supports the overlay showing and the Teletext. And it is compatible with the static capturing on BMP,JPG file format. The Intel x USB TV box is only compatible with windows xp and vista operating system because the driver format is only created for xp and vista OS. It is control by both as well manual and remote control.

The system requirement for the Intel USB TV box I s your system have minimum 256 memory or more and other one is computer system have minimum of 500 mb free space for installation and last requirement is that your system have minimum vacant of USB 2.0 with at least Directx81 or more. It also provides the feature of video input of composite video (CVBS) and S-video input(Y/c).

To install Intel x USB 2.0 TV box I computer first you should have such type of system like which have windows XP or vista operating system software. And have a minimum 256 mb for primary memory and the need a 500 free space for installation and need minimum 2.0 USB version with compliant of direct 8.1 or more. It also provides the remote accessing feature by using the infrared. It also records the video directly from cable connection.