Thread: Is is good or bad to turn off PC

Is is good or bad to turn off PC

Hello friends. Greetings to all of you out there. What’s up with you’ll. I am hoping that you all are doing well. Anyways, it has come to my hearing that not turning off your pc will allow your computer to last for a longer period of time. I would like to confirm guys whether this is true or false ? In addition to it, I would like to bring to my notice what kind of computers are suitable for that and what kind are not? Really thanks a lot for replying. Take Care.

Re: Is is good or bad to turn off PC

Hey buddy. I am doing fine. On a personal note, I turn my pc off each night. I substituted a cooling fan and my hard drive later than 2 years, which according to me is not bad at all. However, I do know a number of people that by no means turn off their computer and several that turn it on and off numerous times during the day. I have shared my knowledge with you, whatever I was knowing it. I hope it helps. Thank You.

Hi mate. As a computer repair man I will advocate you that leaving computer on will lead to an accumulation of dust as well as dirt , a good deal similar to what you see under your fridge, to become visible on your Motherboard and fans thus causing early breakdown of these parts. I have also seen that a large amount of dust is likely to cause fans to clutch up, and grown, and makes the parts of circuit boards to overheat.

Hello dude. I am fine. Hoping even you going well. Hey according to me, in case you are not requiring it on, you should shut it down. In addition, verify out hibernate, I've established that it works fairly fine, reducing boot time.Keep in mind that you may burn up some power supplies by leaving your computer running all the time.I am telling this from my personal experience. Hence, it depends upon you and your use. Thus, you should opt accordingly.

Hey I will suggest you to get an Antec case along with an air filter. They provide for both housing and marketable purchasers. A number of case models include the sx630II, sx635IIB, 1040IIB, and Sonata. Just be confirmed that the case has a facade panel which closes up over the external bays, and the scroll type envelop that lowers over the USB and Firewire ports. It is a synthetic mesh, washable. Antec cases and power supplies have a 3-year guarantee.

Hey buddy I would like to inform you that I turn my computer off each and every time and it is three years old and the only thing that has burnt out was the video card as it was out of date and had to be changed anyways. Hence, my vote will be to turn off regularly whenever you are done with your work. However, in the end it depends on you what you want to go with. I have given you my views. I wish that you follow it.