Thread: Getting error code:” OxC19A0035” on HP Photosmart plus B209a

Getting error code:” OxC19A0035” on HP Photosmart plus B209a

I have installed the windows 7 on mine system and I have also using the HP Photosmart plus B209a printer on mine system. I have small issue on mine printer: when I trying to take any printout I have got the following error code:” OxC19A0035” and I am not able to take printout. Now I don’t how to solve this issue. can anyone suggest on this and so that I can take the printout without any issue. Please help me on this and thanks in advance.

Re: Getting error code:” OxC19A0035” on HP Photosmart plus B209a

The error message may disappear after the printer off and back on again. After making adjustments to the cartridges or print head, reconfigure the printer for the error message to erase completely. Follow these steps to reset the printer.
    • Hold the power button on your printer to on the printer.
    • While once your printers turned on and after that remove the all cords from the system.
    • Now once you finish this wait for some second.
    • Now reconnect the all cords on your system
    • Now again turn it on. Now once you finish this go through your issue.

Hello thanks for replying and I would be thankful for your idea. As you said I have gone through your all steps and after that I have reset the printer but after that also I have got the same issue on mine system. I have tried several times to reset printer but after that I have got the same result. Now I don’t how to solve this issue. I have also searched some threads but I dint got anything. Can anyone suggest on this issue and so that I can solve mine issue and get ride the issue.

I think the printhead installed incorrectly, or that no traces of ink or the electrical contacts of the printhead. Follow these steps to check and clean the printhead.
    • First press the power button to turn on the product
    • Now unlock the cartridge access entrance
    • Remove the all cartridge and after that remove the printhead also.
    • Now clean the all the cartridge and printhead from some smooth thinks like dry cloths etc.
    • Once you finish this insert the printhead and cartridge and after that go through your issue.

I have gone through this same issue and I would like to suggest you to update your drivers and so that you can solve your issue. To do this go to the start icon on the desktop and after that make hit on the control panel. Now on the control panel make search for the device manger and after that make double click on the device manger. Now on the device manger go to the driver of the printer and after that make right click on that and then choose the update. Now once you finish the updating and after that restart your system and then go through your issue. I hope this will help you