Thread: HP DeskJet 5652 printer not working on windows 7 64 bit

HP DeskJet 5652 printer not working on windows 7 64 bit

I have windows 7 64 bit on mine system and I am also having the HP DeskJet 5652 printer on mine system. Mine HP DeskJet 5652 printer not working anymore, mine HP DeskJet 5652 printer was connected through USB and it was not working. I am not able to take any print and scanning on mine system. Before windows 7 I have windows XP and under that HP DeskJet 5652 printer working properly. Now I don’t how to solve this issue. Can anyone suggest on this and so that I can solve mine issue. Please help me out from this issue and so that I can use printer.

Re: HP DeskJet 5652 printer not working on windows 7 64 bit

First, the problem is that you did not mention the operating system that is in the computer system here and when this problem started. Is this the HP DeskJet 5652 working properly before. I’d suggest you to reinstall the operating system on your computer system or upgraded your operating system of your computer. So first you must provide all this information with adequate details about the problem you are facing with this printer HP DeskJet 5652 on your computer system related to printing.

I would like to suggest you to update your driver from the official HP web site. To do this you need to go the official HP web site and after that under that go to the driver and software section. Now on here type the printer model number on the field and after that make hit on the download. Now once you finish this type the operating system and after that install the driver that are given on the website. Now once you finish the downloading and after that install it on your system. I hope this will help you.

I have gone through this same issue and i have goggled out lots of time to solve this issue but I didn’t have the any solution to mine issue. So therefore finally I have decided to contact the manufacture and after that mine issue was get solved. So therefore I would like to suggest you to contact your manufacture where you bought the HP DeskJet 5652 printer and after that go through your issue and they will give the perfect solution for your issue. I hope this will help you.

I would like to suggest you to update your driver manually and so that you can solve your issue. To do this go through the below steps: first make click on the start icon on the desktop and after that makes hit on the run program. Now on the run program type devmgmt.msc on the text box and then hit the ok button. Now on the device manger select the printer and under that you will see the all driver and after that make right click on that and after that choose the update. Now once you finish the updating and after that restart your system and then go through your issue.