Thread: HP psc2175 printer not working on windows 7

HP psc2175 printer not working on windows 7

I have installed the windows XP on mine system and along with that I have HP psc2175 printer. Everything on the system works perfectly but mine HP psc2175 printer was not working properly. Mine HP psc2175 printer prints not working or it was not accepting print page but printer scanning works perfectly. So to solve this I have upgraded mine windows XP to windows 7. After upgrading windows 7 I have got the same issue and I am not able to solve this. Can anyone suggest on this and so that I can solve mine issue.

Re: HP psc2175 printer not working on windows 7

As stated by you that you have upgraded your system from Windows XP to Windows 7 and I think that is what let’s not solve the problem. Now you have to make here is that is that for the latest printer drivers for the system. I am sure that once the updated drivers are installed on the system, after that not countenance any matter what so ever. And once drivers are installed, then be able to access the back of the printer.

Well the problem is clearly in the drivers for your system. And here is to install the same, but make sure before you are installing the drivers that fixed the latest version and get to the appropriate model and operating system overhaul. And once this is being installed on your system, then you can install your own drivers hope that doing this will certainly help to solve the problem.

I would like to suggest you the following steps and so that you can solve your issue. to do this go through the below steps: first close the all application and after that make hit on the start icon and after that on the search text box type printer and after that hit the ok button. Now on the result make double click on the printer that you are using and after that go to the driver tab and under that choose the listed printer and after that make hit on the remove. Now once you finish the removing and after that reinstall the printer. I hope this will help you lot to solve your issue.

I’d suggest that you upgrade your printer driver so that you can solve your problem. To update the driver I would suggest the following steps: first close the program and after all that make a hit on the home icon on the desktop and then doing a blow in the run program. Now, in the run program type devmgmt.msc and then press the OK button. Now in the device manager go to your printer driver and then right click on it and then select the driver update. Now, after this reboot and after that go to the trouble.

I've been through this same issue and after a long search I'd suggest that you contact the manufacture where you purchased the HP psc2175 and after passing through the problem. You can contact or call then that will give you perfect solution to your problem. If you do not help, I'd suggest you to contact the HP website and after passing through the problem. I hope this will definitely solve your problem.