Thread: HP Photosmart 8250 printer error:”ink systems failure, error # oxc18A0408”

HP Photosmart 8250 printer error:”ink systems failure, error # oxc18A0408”

I am using the windows 7 on mine system and recently I have purchased the HP Photosmart 8250 printer. Everything on the system works fine except HP Photosmart 8250 printer. Last night when I tried to take print out I have got the following error:” ink systems failure, error # oxc18A0408” and now I am not able to take print out. Now I don’t what to do. Can anyone suggest on this and so that I can solve mine issue. Please help me on this.

Re: HP Photosmart 8250 printer error:”ink systems failure, error # oxc18A0408”

I have gone through this issue and I would like to suggest you the following steps and so that you can solve your issue. to do this go through the below steps:
    • First close the printer.
    • Now on the printer hold the OK, Cancel and Black at the same time.
    • While holding this turn on the printer and don’t release the hold button till screen turn to black.
    • Now set the time and other derails and after that go through your issue.

I would like to suggest you to repair your ink cartage. To do this follow below steps the steps:
    • discover the cartridge taking care not to break
    • remove the cartridge and cleaning sponges
    • to rest the cartridge overnight without sponges in a container of alcohol (not in ruins already did)
    • wash the next day with water. at the base, where the sponges
    • throwing water pressure
    • the cartridge and allow to dry sponge
    • reassemble the cartridge reaches the first place if you like or tape
    • ink refills and ready

I have the HP Photosmart 8250 as I mentioned. I do not know what the problem with the cartridge, the pictures are printed well, but the problem is the color. There is too much green. I have tried lots of solution but I didn’t get the any solution. Any idea how I can fix this by avoiding getting the new cartridges? Thanks in advance for taking the time and in response to the query. I really appreciate it.

I advise you try to print a picture or in this case a document with a lot of red objects or text. Then just take a look if the result has a lot of red in it at all. If you do not see much red, then surely the magenta ink is low, dry, or if it is likely that problems with the print head. I wish that means to clean the print head from the software. Do not take a chance on what I said. It may be useful. I hope this will help you.

You can make the print heads by the following process. Open all in a toolbox. Then enter in the boot, hit all programs and between HP and finally, click the HP Solution Center. In addition, ensure that all that is needed in a tab in the HP solution center. Follow-up by the configuration of the entrance, followed by the print settings and tool box of the printer. In the device services, access the print cartridges clean and carry out the instructions will be given. Note that there are three levels of cleanliness.