Thread: Need driver for HP Photosmart 3210

Need driver for HP Photosmart 3210

I have bought the new iMac on mine home and I have also purchased the HP Photosmart 3210 printer as well. Everything on the system works fine except mine printer. I have connected mien printer but it was not working due to the driver. I have tried to install the driver but now I don’t how to install it. I have also goggled out for the driver but I didn’t have the any of driver. Now I don’t what to do, can anyone suggest on this and so that I can solve mine issue.

Re: Need driver for HP Photosmart 3210

I would like to suggest you the following strep’s and so that you can solve your issue. To do this you need to download one file. To download these make click here. Now once you make click here and then choose the save file. The downloading file will take some time and once you finish the downloading and after that make double click on the setup file and after that go through the steps given on the wizards. Now once you finish the installation and after that restart your system and then go through your issue.

I have gone through this same issue and I have tried lots of solution but none of them helped me to solve mine issue and finally I decide to contact the manufacture and they are solved mine issue. So therefore I would like to suggest you to go to the manufacture of HP Photosmart 3210 printer and after that get your driver CD or DVD issue will get solved. I hope this will help you.

I would like to suggest you to update your device and so that you can solve your issue. go to the HP official website and under that make click on the software and device section. Now under that type the module number of printer and after that enter the operating system and after that make hit on the download. Now on the result you will get the different link to download the driver and after that make hit on any one link. Once you finish the downloading and after that install it on your system and after that go through your issue. I hope this will help you.

I have gone through this same issue and I have downloaded the following drivers. To download these make click here. Now once you make click here download the file. The downloading file will take some time and after that install it on your system. Now once you finish the installation and after that restart your system and after that go through your issue. I hope this will help you lot to solve your issue.