Thread: Power Supply for Asus Sabertooth P67

Power Supply for Asus Sabertooth P67

Hello guys I want to build new system and in my system I am including sabertooth p67 motherboard. I am looking for new power supply for my sabertooth p67 motherboard. Can you guys provide a recommendation for a superior modular power supply that be capable of easily run the system I am building? Please help me to solve my confusion. By the egg XFX Black Edition XPS-850W appear similar to an appealing good deal $149 through a $20 MIR for a total of $129. It was very well reviewed here however is it sufficient power for the new rig and since that review was a short time back is they still making high quality units? I am waiting for your replies. I hope that someone will suggest me the appropriate solution. Thank you.

Re: Power Supply for Asus Sabertooth P67

Somewhat similar to a corsair hx850 would work fine for you. XFX is also a good unit and it would be cool. 850w would be a superior number of their requirements. XFX would be a good selection, similar to the 750W model for a little less money. There are other sources of good quality food available, but none that I recommend XFX units in terms of price / performance is concerned. I hope now you are clear with your doubt. Thank you.

It is sufficient for a card, however definitely not sufficient for SLI 480. Rosewill are normally cheaper brands do not go through them no matter what you perform. Go through the XFX 850 watts, almost certainly will be superior through a 750 watt. There is an explanation that 1000 watt Rosewill is equivalent within cost to additional companies good (Seasonic, XFX, Antec, Corsair) from 750 to 850 units of watts. I hope this will helps. Thank you.

Hello I am facing similar kind of problem. And need for unity within the neighborhood of 1000w. I would approximating to be acquainted with exactly what makes the drive Rosewill, and to the extent that possible regarding its construction and internal components earlier than jumping into a high-power unit for a team through the much higher end hardware within it. Please help me. I am waiting for replies. All replies are greatly appreciated. Thank you.

The XFX is a modification of the Seasonic M12 series so it is superior. Too bad 850w is the highest I sell because my power supply is coming 1000w +. Seasonic X series is rated better but not by much. The XFX left in stock Newegg. Meh, decided to go for a kingwin LZG-850. Seems to have very good opinions and is gold disc for concerning $ 140 by the side of buy.com. The LZG-850 is a very good power supply. It will manage the system very well.