Thread: HP Photosmart 7280 unable to scan

HP Photosmart 7280 unable to scan

I am using the iMac OS10.5.8 along with Airport Extreme. Recently I have bought the new HP Photosmart 7280 and I have connected to mine system. Now I have small issue on mine system and that is I am not able to scan mine system with HP Photosmart 7280 printer. While scanning mine HP Photosmart 7280 wont detect the system. Now I don’t what to do I have tried lots of solution but it doesn’t helped me to solve mine issue. Can anyone suggest on this and so that I can solve mine issue.

Re: HP Photosmart 7280 unable to scan

If you’re unable to utilize Photosmart after using a while, afterward I propose you to check the correct connection of the computer itself. Make confident the entire cables are associated to the computer correctly and start again the computer again later than attempt to use it once more. If the problem occurred because at that time will resolve and be able to use it without any problem, so check first and let me know your problem is solved or not?

After reading your post I checked all the cables and connecting once more, but even after that I am not able to use it. After that I tried with another team worked well, but when I connect to another computer works perfectly, giving no error message there. So now I cannot understand what is mistaken with my system. Please tell me the procedure to solve this problem is that any help is respected. Thanks.

As you said that you are getting the only problems on the computer. But on another system works in the approved manner, this means that there is something incorrect with your system only. Very soon does one thing take away the Photosmart drivers and start again your system and install the drivers once more and after that restart the computer once more. Later than you will not look any difficulty with your system too, and you will be able to use the Photosmart. I hope this will help you.

i have gone through this same issue and after long searching finally i solve this problem. After checking all connections and make every possible solution. I downloaded the utility of FIX in the HP website and run the utility on my system and have solved my problem, surprisingly. Actually there was no problem with that recording and editing utility has corrected the problem in its entirety. So now things are going well and I am able to do all the things I wanted to do. So thank you once again.