Thread: Need driver for HP Photosmart c4580 on Mac OS X 10.3

Need driver for HP Photosmart c4580 on Mac OS X 10.3

I am using the HP Photosmart c4580 which is on wifi network from last one month. Last one week before I have bought the Mac OS X 10.3 on mine system and now I need driver for HP Photosmart c4580 on Mac OS X 10.3. I don’t know how to get this. I have tried lots way to get it but I didn’t have the any driver. While installing not allowing me to open the dialog of final printer. Now I don’t how to solve this issue. Can anyone suggest on this and so that I can solve mine issue.

Re: Need driver for HP Photosmart c4580 on Mac OS X 10.3

As you are saying that the system is giving message on the printer selection window that's why there is room for difference version of drivers. So I recommend you to make sure the driver installed correctly match your operating system version, because if the driver version is different ways of operating system, then not be able to see the printer on your system. So first things confirmed, and only then proceed with installation otherwise it is a waste of time. So just check and let me know.

As you said to look on the OS version and driver version are the same or not. I check the version of both and you were right my driver version does not match my version of operating system that is why I cannot use the printer so please tell me where I can find the perfect driver for it. Since I do not know how to get mine driver on mine system and I would like recommend you to suggest steps to install driver. I hope that after that I'll be able to use the printer. Please help me on this issue.

I would like to suggest you the following steps and so that you can solve your issue. To do this you need to have internet connection on your system. If you have that then go to the HP official website and under that choose software and driver link on top and then type your model number of printer and then select your operating system. Now once you finish this you will get the different drivers and under that choose anyone and install it on your system and after that go through your issue.

I was using the Sony laptop with Windows Vista, but after I lost my laptop and I have purchased Macbook. But now I am facing a problem in the Macbook. I have the HP Photosmart C4580, he was using the dell, but the Macbook I cannot use it. Actually I have no driver for MAC. I have tried to goggle out on this issue but I didn’t have the any solution on that. Now I don’t what to do. Can anyone suggest on this and so that I can solve mine issue. Please help me out from this issue.