Thread: Unable to take color print on the HP Photosmart C7280

Unable to take color print on the HP Photosmart C7280

I have purchased the HP Photosmart C7280 printer and I have connected with on Apple OS X version 10.6.6. Everything working smoothly but last one week I have small issue on mine printer. Mine HP Photosmart C7280 printer stopped printing on color and I have tried lots of solution to this issue but none of them are helped me to solve mine issue. Now I don’t how to solve this issue. Can anyone suggest on this issue and so that I can solve mine issue. Please can anyone help on this issue?

Re: Unable to take color print on the HP Photosmart C7280

I think you just connect the printer via USB, and wireless and you get success and it shows on the computer. So when you start the print job then when they give the p command in cmd or print click the file then get the box appeared on screen only to verify that the triangle that points to another printer name. If everything is OK, then click it. It provides many more options; just go there you can see the quality and paper type just select perfection. In the resulting menu you must select what you want.

It is necessary to do search the Internet for the latest version of HP Photosmart software with Apple OS X version. Continue to support an apple website does not get the software means those drivers for HP Photosmart C7280. That software includes all the latest on printing and scanning for Apple OS X. I think size is not greater than 540 MB. There also get not the latest version of the printer only for your printer. You whole can get the latest version of the software on the apple website otherwise is to support site and If not get there and then go on the HP website, but aware that the official website is another to get any fake website.

I have also this problem, recently bought the Macbook and the new HP Photosmart C7280 printer. I also call Apple support and do what the candle, but I cannot get my solution. I was told to download drivers from the website but cannot work. I am giving details about what I say. Go to print and fax, click open the print queue, print setup, using the print driver, you must select the printer and click OK. But after all this, I still could face this problem, but after a few days you get it automatically print and color mode.