Thread: HP DeskJet F4480 wont scan

HP DeskJet F4480 wont scan

I am using the Mac utilizing on the OSX 10.6.7 and I have also using HP DeskJet F4480 on mine system. Everything on the system works perfect except HP DeskJet F4480. Mine printer working perfect on the printing but it was not scanning mine system. during the scanning I have got the error saying that:” An error occurred while communicating with the HP imaging device” along with “Scanner not found” now I don’t how to solve this issue. Can anyone suggest on this and so that I can solve mine issue.

Re: HP DeskJet F4480 wont scan

I think you're still using the HP software on your Mac In fact, you have to uninstall it. You cannot just uninstall it for it just go to applications and after that make hit on the Hewlett Packard and then choose the last HP uninstaller and after that hit on the Continue and afterward emphasize the device in the left pane, next grasp Ctrl option and cmd key and after that select the Uninstall. After uninstall run this to update the software. After that your issue will get solve d. I hope this will work.

Try this; I hope that no doubt will work. Because it was against him last week after Google on this topic. I searched a lot on this, then one of the sites I have the solution. I definitely sure it will work. First, click the preview application, then click the file after that you move the cursor on the Import from Scanner there then click on "HP DeskJet" so this option will click it. If not make sure that your DeskJet is on. And then he will be self-explanatory. So try this.

You are using the right software. You just go to the application folder to open the folder and verify that you have CV horsepower exploration. And after that will open the application and the device is not to choose more than just confirm that your USB is connected to the system and run the updates from Apple. In order to verify that if you are working on your case or not.

I think your system has a different problem. In fact a few weeks ago were also in front of him. But I'm also sick of it because I've tried almost everything but nothing seems to work. Then one of my friends suggested me to format. Because sometimes occur because the operating system from viruses. In fact remove the registration of your operating system. So it also sometimes does not work, I did the same thing I've formatted. Now my problem is fixed. Therefore, we recommend you this and I hope this will help you.

I am also facing the similar problem. My printer is not able to scan but can be printed. I forgot to tell you the truth I'm using HP DeskJet F4480. So to solve this problem I opened the window and looked DeskJet useful settings scanner and then came to know that it reads like a scanner. Then I connected to the old system is dell printer and scanner in that both are working properly. Can anyone suggest on this and so that I can solve mine issue.