Thread: PC power and Cooling performance of Silencer 760W.

PC power and Cooling performance of Silencer 760W.

Hello guys I planning to buy a Silencer 760W PSU, I heard that it has given excellent performance on the testing, the testing crew is very much impressed by its performance but still I need the review from the user of the Silencer 760W PSU or the review from those members who have good knowledge of the PSU. So guys please help me out on this thinking please revert quickly because I have to decide in this week only.

Re: PC power and Cooling performance of Silencer 760W.

I heard that it’s very good unit, Silencer 760W’s PC power & cooling given very good efficiency, and it prodices very clean output. And it does have excellent voltage regulation as well. This PSU can deliver up to 62A(744W) of +12V even at the 50-60°C operating temperature. And it has ability to support dual, high end video cards with four PCI-E connections. Well I think this much information is quite to buy a new Power Supply Unit.

It has 80+ PLUS silver with 88% efficiency. And very powerful Single Rail +12VDC at 74A. and it also have rock solid super clean DC output. This also have automatic fan speed control circuit. And other thing is it has 7 year of warranty. And this have very less noise per watt. But I have heard it have some issues as well in the functionality but still I will recommend you this unit because it is very cheap and if there any issue you have 7 year of warranty.

This product is very reliable because it’s a product from a company which launched their firt product in 1985. This product is also NVIDIA certified so one more positive point to the side. It is equipped with the ultra quiet fan of 80mm. And really 7year of warranty gives a big shy of relief. And for safety it have Over voltage protection, Over current protection and over temperature protection. So dude no need to search for other PSU’s.

Hello guys first of all thanks a lot for helping me out, well now I have sufficient knowledge of this power supply unit. Well I have searched a lot about this over internet but I didn’t got this much of information, but here finally I got quite enough information. And yes 7 year of warranty gives big shy of relief to a customer and I was also looking for a quite PSU and from review it’s clear that its less audible. Anyways, guys thanks a lot I am going with Silencer 760W.