Thread: Performance and efficiency of LEPA G Series 700W Power Supply.

Performance and efficiency of LEPA G Series 700W Power Supply.

Well guys I need your suggestion purchasing a new power supply for high performing PC. I have heard About the LEPA G Series 700W Power Supply but I can’t trust the emails and the Google Ads for that so guys I need review from the real person or from the users of the LEPA G Series 700W Power Supply PSU. So guys please help me out on this, I am a software engineer but don’t have much knowledge about all these stuffs.

Re: Performance and efficiency of LEPA G Series 700W Power Supply.

Well LEPA G700 is the first release in power supply from Enermax brand LEPA its cost is very low as compared to the other brands power supply devices. But Enermax also released a same unit previously as the MODU87+ 700W. I had used that unit and that worked really very well for me and it was launched long time back so now definitely there will be high performance and efficiency in the LEPA G700 because it’s also under the same banner.

Yeah even I am also expecting very high performance from LEPA G Series 700W Power Supply because it’s launched under the Enermax. It is 80 Plus Gold certified with 93% efficiency. And it has 13.9cm fan with a thermal programmed speed controller which provides silent cooling performance. And its Active PFC universal switching circuit improves its Power Factor value up to 0.99, and with this 8P PCI-E connector is supplied which support the graphic card of high performing machine.

Yeah it’s 80 Plus Gold certified with 93% efficiency, I want to add some more point like it’s also protected under some extreme conditions like Short-circuit, Over current, brown ut protections circuit, over power, over voltage. It has SATA power connector with 3.3V rail to support the new generation SSD. And to support i6 cores processor structure CPU 12V connector rail with 18A output. It also had 60 cm extended connector cable which facilities installation with bottom mounted processor structure.

Hello guys first of all thanks a lot for posting so quickly on this thread, users on this site are very active and very quick in responding to the queries compared to the other web sites. Because I haven’t got such good reviews on any product which I have posted but after starting posting on this site I get reviews in few minutes only. Well after reading these posts I have ordered the LEPA G Series 700W thank for helping me out.