Thread: Performance and efficiency of Antec High Current Pro 850W Power Supply.

Performance and efficiency of Antec High Current Pro 850W Power Supply.

Hello guys I am planning to buy an Antec High Current Pro 850W power supply for my high performing PC’s. And previously I faced some issues in compatibility with the CPU and graphics cards so I want to ensure everything before buying it. So if anybody have purchased it or read a review in some magazines then please share here on this thread. Because I don’t have much knowledge of these harwares and I had done one mistake already so please help.

Re: Performance and efficiency of Antec High Current Pro 850W Power Supply.

Well dude let me start from the scratch Antec has recently released a new range of the High Current Pro series power supplies and out that some models are as follows from 1200W, 1000W, 850W and 750W. And all of these models are rated to the 92% efficiency and all are 80 Plus Gold certification. And this all are using the Japanese brand capacitors which are of highest quality. Well so I don’t think there will be some issue with this hardware.

Antecs HCP-850 binds Antecs raw power with advanced Power Supply Unit i.e. PSU engineering to supply proper power to the PC. All functions of this hardware are capable of outputting 99 percent of its rated power into four +12 V rails and this ensures the CPU and graphics card compatibility. It has high current heavy gauge 16 AWG wiring which helps it to increases the conductivity and the efficiency and this also improves the power delivery.

The first unit from The Antec Pro series was PCH-1200, and this is this is the second power supply from the Antec Pro series. The power supply bar for the HCP-850 is set very high with its initial performance, I will recommend you to purchase it because products or the sources from the Antec’s flag ships supply always had the great performance and these are consistent as well. But if you changed a little of the flag the performance meter goes down.

Well this product is not that expensive but it has expensive supplies to a system and with “no compromise” in the design. And you can trust this hardware because of the Company name which serving in this field since 1996 and now this brand name is become most widely known in the PC DIY market. So I think now don’t need much review on that just go and purchase it. Don’t even give a thought for any other brand for the power supply.

First of all thanks a lot for posting so quickly, I never expected so detailed replied on my thread. I have posted this thread on the other sites as well but reply from users of those was really very disappointing because there was no proper logical explanation of the product. They were just replying with Yes or No. but here I got the proper explanation product and after reading the posts I have ordered the Antec High Current Pro 850W, thank you guys,