Thread: BBC iPlayer does not appear in Sony BDP-S380 network update list

BBC iPlayer does not appear in Sony BDP-S380 network update list

Hello everyone, I recently purchased the Sony BDP-S380 item and I must tell you that this Blu-ray Disc player provides latest facility such as Netflix, YouTube, Pandora and many more. Recently I done the network update in this device for updating the firmware. However I checked the BBC iPlayer in the list of Network video items but surprisingly it doesn’t appear in that list. I think few of the people are also faced the same kind of issues. If anyone got solutions then inform me.

Re: BBC iPlayer does not appear in Sony BDP-S380 network update list

This is the functionality of Sony BDP-3080 Blu Ray is great. One of the main reasons I purchased this device because it provides various kind of web application. Unfortunately when I update the network list then I found that this will not gives any kind of error message but the number of useful items is not presents in the network update list. I really like the BBC iPhone and the list does not show this item. Then I reset network information and it helps to solve the trouble.

Hey due, I think you had updated the latest version of the firmware and hence it will not show the BBC iPlayer on the updated network list. See, the latest version of the BBC iPlayer is to be goes into the final testing and I must tell you that within few days it will launch into the market. So, just wait for some time. Then you can easily access the BBC iPlayer onto the Sony BDP-3080 network device. Hence just wait some time you got this iPlayer in the network list.

BBC iPlayer is now live on 2011 Sony BDP-S3080 Blu-ray products and within few time periods you can access this onto your network list. This is the latest version of the iPlayer and it provides all the future technology base facility and hence you need to update the firmware on the device to enable it however. Then wait some time and I think within short time you just need to update the firmware and then you can access this iPlayer in your network list.

Recently I bought this Sony BDP-S380 device and then yesterday I update the firmware of this device. But now I found some trouble in this device. When see the network list then I found that the list does not contain BBC iPlayer or any other internet video services. It is also shows different kind of error into this device and I have been unable to find any video services onto this device. Then I contact the Sony support center and then the technician of this center will help me to solve this kind of trouble.

Hey dude, I think you had not updated this firmware very well and hence it gives this kind of error messages. For solving this kind of issue you need to reset the device. It helps you to solve this kind of issue. If these solutions are not work then you need to reinstall this firmware and it helps you to solve this kind of issues. For doing this operations you need to contact the Sony dealer. The dealer will help you to solve this kind of issue.