Thread: Seasonic TX-660 vs Corsair 750HX vs Antec

Seasonic TX-660 vs Corsair 750HX vs Antec

I am planning to build a new Network-attached storage and for that reason I need a power supply. So while looking for then I just came across a few options but I am not sure with which one to go. I'm building a NAS and have eight 7200 rpm drives along with a X8SIL Server board and a XEON 3430 and a 2 GB ECC ram. I plan on adding more drives in the future.Hence I need a power supply for that reason.So can you tell me what I need to do to solve the problem that I am facing.

Re: Seasonic TX-660 vs Corsair 750HX vs Antec

I just had a look at the question that you have put up and would say that the True power new 750W would be a good choice if that's the price range you're looking in. So that looks to be a proper option that you might be looking for. Also I would say that you won't need anywhere near that much power for the hardware that you have. I guess that even a 500W PSU would be enough for the hardware that you are having right now. So I guess that it wouldn't have SATA power connectors that would be enough for the thing that you posses.

Looking at the previous solution I do feel that True Power will be actually a very good choice and think that you can surely go ahead with it but at the same time I also feel that there are some more option with which you can go ahead .So to name a few they are the Corsair which I do really feel is a great option to go with.Also I would say that if you go ahead with some extra PCI cables for my old hx-750 then it would be great.So this is what I feel you need to do to solve the problem that you are facing.

I think that the Hard drives don't pull many watts.So you can actually go ahead with any of the options and would say that it all depends on you.What I mean to say is that it will all depend on the amount you need to spend on this one.So I would say that I somewhat differ with some of the thoughts that you the previous guys have put up. I am sure they would send you a few more SATA cables as well. And I also feel that I would look at something closer to the 500w range.

I feel that if you can go ahead with twelve connector’s sounds then that look reasonable to me.But whatever it may be I will put my money on Corsair as I feel that this will be a good option to go with. I have seen that Corsair is a very good options and think you will benefit from it.I do hope that this will help you to solve the problems that you are facing.Also I would say that if you do have any problems in future then do get back to us immediately.

Thanks a lot for the solutions that you have put up and would say that this is something that I was looking out for.I just had a look at the solutions that you have put up and would say that I am very happy with the solutions.I will definitely go ahead with them and then I guess that all will be fine with me.So finally I would like to thank you all for the solutions that you have provided to me to solve the problem that I was facing.