Thread: Getting error message:” remove and check color cartridge” on HP2610 printer.

Getting error message:” remove and check color cartridge” on HP2610 printer.

I am using the windows XP on mine system and I have also using HP2610 printer on mine system. Everything on the system works perfectly without any issue except HP2610. I am getting error on HP2610 the error saying that:” remove and check color cartridge” and mine printer was not working. Now I don’t know how to get ride this issue. Can anyone suggest on this issue and so that I can solve mine issue. Please help me out from this issue and thanks in advance.

re: Getting error message:” remove and check color cartridge” on HP2610 printer.

I would like suggest you the following steps:
    • Remove the cartridge.
    • Turn off the printer and close the gate.
    • Turn the printer: it is to put a cartridge: put the old cartridge.
    • A caution said it is approaching conclusion.
    • Go behind this method while the natural change of cartridge.

re: Getting error message:” remove and check color cartridge” on HP2610 printer.

I would like to suggest you to reset your HP printer and after that you can solve your issue. To do this go through the following steps:
    1. push the power badge to turn off the device.
    2. Remove the power cord on the rear of the device.
    3. Cut off the power cord from the wall, and wait 20 seconds.
    4. Fix the power cord keen on an electrical vent.
    5. Attach the power cord to the rear of the device.
    6. Push the power button to turn on the device

Make sure the cartridge is compatible with the product to verify the compatibility of cartridges for your product, go to HP SureSupply. To identify the cartridge in a language except English, the language, get on on the link after to the globe symbol in the higher right corner of your browser. If the cartridge is not well-matched with the manufactured goods, change the cartridge. I hope so this will help you to resolve your issue.

I have gone through this same issue and mine issue is due to the update. An update to put off an error can make the cartridges unusable. If the cartridge have failed, download and install this bring up to date from the HP website after that attempt to resolve the crisis. HP product software should be installed before installing this update. If the product software is not installed, install it now. I hope this will help you.