Thread: Unable to install HP PSC 2355 on windows 7 Professional 64 bit

Unable to install HP PSC 2355 on windows 7 Professional 64 bit

I have installed the windows 7 Professional 64 bit on mine HP laptop. From last one week I was trying to install the HP PSC 2355 printer on mine system but during this time I have got the error and now I am not able to install HP PSC 2355. I have also tried several times to install but the result is same. Now I don’t know how to solve this issue. Can anyone suggest on this issue and so that I can solve mine issue. please help me out from this issue.

Re: Unable to install HP PSC 2355 on windows 7 Professional 64 bit

Try to see if they are installed all updates to Windows 7 (some of the first were released intended specifically to increase the compatibility of software and peripherals), after upgrading Try unplugging the printer and connect to another USB port. When installing drivers on Windows Update says you cannot find, nor install, but does not work? So just do this, I'm sure you'll get a solution for this.

While installing the or downloading driver you need to make sure your printer must be plugged in on your system. if it is not then will issue, when you install without connecting at, Then, after installation of the units disappear from the laptop, as well as the list of printers. It will give an exclamation mark icon that indicates a problem with the driver installation. Still not troubleshoot the problem itself. So watch out for these problems and install the drivers. I hope so this will help you.

I was having the same problem on my printer also. I've seen the same problem in almost all 64-bit Windows machines. Sometimes I think the real problem is 64-bit, Microsoft should do something to support 64-bit drivers. Well somehow I have cleared my problem, just print files in the control panel after you select HP from the left and scroll through the list that is on the right side, and then install the driver there, because Windows 7 is incorporated units of printers. So just try this will solve your problem.

Hello friends, thank you very much for your solutions. I tried all the steps and to some extent, I solved my problem, and now I am facing too many issues in print, at least I am able to print pages. I downloaded and set up the driver, and thank God that works correctly. But I tried it with another technique. I installed the control panel> add new units and did seek him. Making it work for me. But I am very disappointed in HP. Thank you all for the answer without you everything that was not possible.

I found a workaround at least use the printer. USB connection with Windows generic drivers Seven 64, but it works without the software supply and above all I have a thread that attaches the printer to your system. I am very happy to have remunerated more than 7800 rupees on a printer that can use that part. Once again gratitude to HP for external silence, shown in this case.