Thread: Hp photoSmart d110 is not print in color

Hp photoSmart d110 is not print in color

Here we go, just few days before I purchase an I-Mac snow leopard with hp photosmart d110 but right now I can’t get the fun from my hp photosmart d110 because couldn’t print in color, at this time I need it to print in color. It give me printout but in black color that’s not useful for me. And don’t be thinking that I am not installing the color cartridge. One more thing that I also run a test functions of printer. Through this test I can get color printout. I get this problem when I am trying to print a document or any webpage.

Re: Hp photoSmart d110 is not print in color

Truly, you just need to connect printer via USB and wirelessly and you get success and it shows on computer. So when you starting the job for printing then when you give the command p in cmd or click on print in file then on box get appeared on screen just check that the triangle is pointing to the next of printer name. If all is ok then click it. That provides you many more option, just go down there can you see paper quality and type just select perfectly. In result menu you need to select what you want.

You need do some search on internet for latest software for hp photosmart d110 with Snow Leopord. Go on supporting website of a apple there get the software means drivers for Hp photoSmart d110. That software includes all the latest about printing and scanning for Snow Leopard. I think that size is not more than 500 mb. There also get the latest version of the printer not just for your printer the entire printer.You can get that latest software on apple website another wise on it's supporting site. if you not get there then go on hp web site but aware of that website is official another you get any fake website.

I have also this problem, just recently I buy I mac27 and new HP Photosmart d110 printer. I also call to the apple support and do what they sail but I can’t get my solution. They told me download drivers from website but it can’t work. I am providing detail about what they tell me. Go on print and fax, click on open print queue, print setup, driver, print using, there you need to select your printer and click OK. but after all this ,i could still facing this problem but after few days it get automatically printing well in color mode, can't get that but i am happy right now.