Thread: Unable to print on HP Officejet 5610xi, error code: 0x0000000d

Unable to print on HP Officejet 5610xi, error code: 0x0000000d

I am using windows 7 on mine HP system and I have using the HP Officejet 5610xi printer. Everything on the system works perfectly except HP Officejet 5610xi printer. My printer does not print documents from mine computer. I've done the USB cable is connected and printer is set as the default printer but after that also I am not able to print. Can anyone suggest on this and so that I can solve mine issue. Please help me out from this issue.

re: Unable to print on HP Officejet 5610xi, error code: 0x0000000d

I suggest you download and install the print diagnostic utility of HP and so that you can solve your issue. First go to the some official website like HP etc. now on the official site make search for the HP diagnostic utility and then download it on your system. After downloading now make double click on the downloaded file and after that install it on your system and this will resolve your all issue. I hope this will help you.

Have you tried to resolve this with the use of no use to the issue and is associated with Windows 7. If you have not tried any of these then I suggest that the utility that I know very well and is especially for this type of error. You require downloading a 0x0000000d error repair tools and after that installing it on your system. After installation, launch and click the Repair All button. It will scan your system up and suggests what to do after this to resolve it.

I'm getting their problems, but there is some confusion going on with you and you have to remove from the mind and prepare to go to work. Installing a local printer helps to rule out some compatibility issues. If you can make it work when plugged into a USB port on the local peripheral, you know you have a fair chance to make it work as a network or shared drive. If you cannot get it to work as a local device, it is useless to try on the network.

I have gone through this same issue and I would like to suggest you the following steps and so that you can solve your issue. First remove the USB cable from system and after that reconnect it. First make hit on the start and after that go to the control panel. Now on the control panel go to the device and printer and after that make hit on the add printer. Now on the add printer option select your Add a Network etc from the dialogue box. Now you will get the different network printers and after that select your appropriate that you need to use and then hit the ok button and after that go through your issue.

Re: Unable to print on HP Officejet 5610xi, error code: 0x0000000d

I would like to suggest you to update your driver and so that you can solve your issue. To do this you need to follow the below steps. First go to the device manager and under that go to your driver and after that make right click and then choose the update. Now your system will take some minute to update and once you finish the update and after that restart your system. I hope this will help you to solve your issue.