Thread: How to install HP Photosmart 375 on windows vista

How to install HP Photosmart 375 on windows vista

I have HP laptop and under that I have installed the windows vista. Recently I have purchased the HP Photosmart 375 portable printer and I have tried installing the HP Photosmart 375 portable printer but I am not able to install the HP Photosmart 375 portable printer. Now I don’t how can I install the HP Photosmart 375 and so that I can solve mine issue. Can anyone suggest on this issue. Thanks in advance.

Re: How to install HP Photosmart 375 on windows vista

I would like to suggest you to visit the official site of the HP and on there you can find the all update and driver for windows 7. As you said that the computer is running in Windows 7 so I think I have updated the driver for your operating system Windows 7. So if you wanted to have some information about the driver then you can go on the website or you can search Google for it. To download the driver, simply click on here. I hope this will help you to install.

I think before you download the driver from the website, you need to check out the printer by connecting to the new team and try to turn it on and see that Windows 7 can detect and map the printer driver. It works, and then you need to go on the website, your computer directly to install the printer and then, if an update is necessary for the driver, then automatically tells you your upgrade through the connection to the desired web page.

I think the best way to get the update for the printer driver is to install the printer on the Windows 7 and if it provides an error or any other update for the printer driver, then you can find the driver. I think there most of the printers that have not developed drivers for the operating system Windows 7. So better check first and after that try to install the HP Photosmart 375. I hope so this will help you.

I am using the HP Pavilion desktop where I have installed the Windows XP operating system. I want to install my HP Photosmart 7760 on my system, but I'm not able to do so, as is aborted just after 20% of a facility. I tried the same procedure for four times, but the result was the same all the time. I have also gone through some threads but I didn’t have the any suggestions. Now I don’t what to do can anyone suggest on this issue and so that I can solve mine issue.

I followed the following steps to install the HP Photosmart printer in Windows XP.
    • First you have to download the latest drivers for your printer from HP's official website.
    • If you are unable to find the driver for the HP Photosmart 7760 then you can find using the Add Printer -> Select Local Printer -> Select the USB001.
    • Now you can find drivers here.

Now once you finish this try to install your printer. I hope this will help you.