Thread: Unable to connect HP OfficeJet 6500 printer

Unable to connect HP OfficeJet 6500 printer

I have purchased the HP OfficeJet 6500 printer and when I tried to connect this printer I am getting fatal error message continuously and I am not able to connect printer. I have tried several times to connect but I have got the same error on mine system. Now I don’t what to do and how to solve this issue. Can anyone suggest on this issue and so that I can solve mine issue. I have also goggled out for the solution but I didn’t have the any solution on this issue. I am using HP system and installed windows 7.

Re: Unable to connect HP OfficeJet 6500 printer

When connected to the HP OfficeJet 6500 printer to your control system appropriate for the type of connection port is available on your printer. Normally all new printers come with USB connection. That easily connects to your system if you are not able to connect the printer. Then you have to change the USB cable then try again. Or maybe the printer driver software may be damaged and could be deleted. Then you have to reinstall the drivers again on the computer.

If you have problems connecting HP OfficeJet 6500 printer and system which means that some software problems. I this case you have to do the correct version of the operating system selection win7 and what operating system is very important before installing the new software and drivers. If you deal with to download the driver and then disconnecting the system printer, double-click the downloaded installation file to begin the installation process. Go behind the installation wizard. It will help to connect the printer and find out if you windows 7 of 32 or 64 bits. After completing the installation you must reboot the system and try to connect again.

I suggest that you update the drivers for the printer from the company website manually, if not completed before because some time your driver won’t work on your operating system. You must follow these instructions. Try to install the Windows 7 drivers in compatibility mode, then you must do is click on the icon of the drivers and the properties of the left mouse button. Then click the compatibility mode. After selecting Windows 7 and click Apply, then OK. Then click on driver’s right, left, click Run as administrator and follow the instructions.

I bought the new wireless printer for my computer for several reasons not the printer alerts the wifi network. I use a wireless Netgear router and Dell laptop that is running Windows XP is connected to the router but the wireless printer. I ran the setup wizard on the printer and I was able to bind to the wifi network through a legal IP address. Moreover, while the router runs the utilities, I can see the printer as a "connected" device. I tried all possible options that can in Windows XP, but none of them worked at all. Can anyone suggest on this.

You may be required to install the printer as a local printer using a TCP / IP. Make sure you have to give the printer a static DHCP from the router for this, if the printer does not include the host name. Make sure all devices are getting IP addresses via DHCP; otherwise some of them may still have static IP. Make sure you have network discovery and I would also suggest you to disable the firewall on your system.