Thread: HP C4385 Wireless not working

HP C4385 Wireless not working

I have purchased the HP C4385 and i have setup wireless and i took a test of wireless network directly from the printer, and passed all tests. In the bottom of the sheet, even says: "Congratulations on the success of the printer settings without cables!" However, when I open the HP Solution Center and click on the printer "State", tells me that the "HP Photosmart C4380 disconnected." I am able to print using the USB cable, but I want wireless printing. Any suggestions to this issue and so solve this issue.

Re: HP C4385 Wireless not working

The wireless printer would often lose communication with the computer and therefore cannot print all documents at any time. This problem happens while there is intrusion among the wireless signal involving the printer and computer. This might be affected extra wireless device to reside in the vicinity of the printer as a wireless phone. Maintain the entire the way from additional wireless devices on the printer start to address this problem. Also note that if the system is enabled to hibernate then it would disconnect the printer when it goes into hibernation.

This error may be associated with unacceptable driver installation. Otherwise, it is likely that the driver installed on your computer is contaminated, so is showing you that problem. So my suggestion is to install the modern driver and see if you cannot resolve the complexity for you. There are additional opportunities to update another way to install the new driver may resolve the problem for you. So it is recommended to go for it. I'm sure this will help.

I would like to suggest you to run the program on the compatibility mode and after that go through your issue. to do this:
    1. Right of tick shortcut to the program and select Properties.
    2. Select the Compatibility tab.
    3. Make sure that "Run this program in compatibility mode for."
    4. Prefer the version of Windows for the program is ready and able to do so with help from the drop down menu and click OK.

I have faced the same issue on mine system as well and to me it looks more like what the antivirus software comprising up. When I switched endpoint protection Semantic essential security to Microsoft it could not push the search button extends into the printer for scanning files on my computer. So I have to take the first step towards exploring the computer and this technique has worked very well. So you should do the same and hopefully this will do the same for you too.

I have the same issue on mine system as well. Actually the thing is that it is losing connection frequently. I have the settings for this HP F4580 on my home network. I have Windows XP, Windows Vista and Windows 7 on my network. I also check the diagnostic utility of different computer network and no problem can be seen there. I do not what is causing the problem and the need for the same solution.