Thread: Unable to scan the page in HP Photosmart C4280

Unable to scan the page in HP Photosmart C4280

Hello, I had recently purchased the HP Photosmart C4280 all in one printer. In this printer there is scanning facility presents but within two weeks when I try to scan some documents using this device then it gives the won’t scan error message. I need help to solve this kind of issue. I bought this device for scanning as well as printing operation purpose. The printing operations works correctly but the scanning operation does not work in this device. Any help will be appreciates.

Re: Unable to scan the page in HP Photosmart C4280

Hey dude, I think your all in one printer device are in the warranty period and hence you don’t worry about the scanning issue. This type of issue is occurred in the device because there will be some parts of the device is not works correctly and hence for solving this kind of issue you need to just contact the service provider of the HP company. The service engineer presents in the service center will help you to solve this kind of scanning trouble.

I also faced the similar kind of issue and the device I purchased is not in the warranty period. So, then I read the user guide manual of the device. In that device there is one point mention that if the driver of the device is updated then there is possibility that the issue presents in the device is to be removed and the trouble occurred in the device is to be removed. Then I use the same kind of solutions and update the driver. Surprisingly the issue is not present in the device and the trouble is removed from the system.

For solving this kind of issue you need to upgrade the driver of device which is presents on the various web sites. It will help you to solve the issue. The driver present in the setup CD which is come at the time of purchasing the device is to be contains the old driver and may be it does not support the current presented platform of the system. Hence you need to update this driver and then check the issue. I think it will help you to solve the trouble and the issue will not occur in the system.

Hey I also faced the similar kind of issue and I never found the latest update of this device driver. In that time whenever I try to access the scanning operation of the device then it gives several type s of error message. So, I had decided to reinstall this device. I had follow the process which is presents on the manual of the device. It helps me a lot to reinstall the device. Then I found that the kind of issue present in the system is to be removed. Hence as per mine suggestions you need to do the same. May be it helps you to solve the trouble.