Thread: Does Thermal Paste is optimum choice to drawn heat

Does Thermal Paste is optimum choice to drawn heat

I just want some ideas on that does thermal paste is an optimum choice to drawn heat out of system. I am not talking about an regular system. It can be system which is based on gaming and there heavy media work. I found recently my system is not turning on at all. I checked all cables and checked the cpu which was very hot. There was thin layer of thermal paste over it which was provided on the same a long time before. Now I am going t reapply the same. The question is that the regular thermal paste is fine or there is other better alternative.

Re: Does Thermal Paste is optimum choice to drawn heat

Thermal paste is used to ensure full contact between the surface of the cpu and heatsink. Because if there are gaps the thermal conductivity of air is less than the thermal grease is the purpose of. That simply lets you cpu to become more hotter and the heats does not wipes out easily. It does not matter what type of thermal paste you are using, the important thing is that it must be applied properly over the surface of cpu and with the heatsink contact. That's it, your cpu will work cooler.

The thermal grease is a silicon compound which is interposed between the housing of the micro processor and heat sink for effective heat transfer from the micro to the heatsink. And in turn the turbine works in that task with its stream of air to pass from the sink to the surrounding air. There is a thermal paste with silver oxide content by high thermal conductivity which further facilitates the passage of heat from the components.

The thermal paste is an component of silicon and zinc oxide.There are some materials which also stands above than this but this are the most recommended. You can go with any regular paste with your system that work smooths. You also go for an higher fan support on the same and it recommended to increase your psu also. It is better that you must choose a better heatsink and do not apply that without own hand if you are not aware about the same.

Speaking about thermal paste, it would be wiser to talk about heat seal. Heating is an common issue with most of the current cpu, and taking that into mind many companies are designing processors which can handle lower power and less heat. Latest cpus like intel core i3 are designed to an extent that they work on very low power thus results in generating a low amount of heat. It works just smoothly at your regular room temperature also.

There is not a big deal with the thermal paste. For an room temperature support you can simply go with any of the brand. Just provide a better on your heatsink. That means neither go excessive or less the proportion should be normal. It is not at all recommended not use thermal paste at all because that can result in much trouble to your processor while working. Simply get any regular kind of paste and apply. For higher upgrade your cooling system.