Thread: Looking for RAM for asus P8P67 Deluxe system

Looking for RAM for asus P8P67 Deluxe system

Hello I presently ordered an ASUS P8P67 Deluxe (Rev 3) and I'm trying to figure out what RAM to get, 2x4GB KIT. I'm planning to make use of Intel's OEM cooling. I favor not having to pay money for a CPU cooler aftermarket, or have a noisy event, so it will not do whatever thing crazy with overclocking. The heavy load on my system is the encoding of the CPU, and that is not constant, so you do not need a ton of additional momentum for most of the operation, but could also take advantage of any easy to get extra performance.

Re: Looking for RAM for asus P8P67 Deluxe system

For your motherboard and CPU combo, one of two teams of revenge is the best option. They operated at an inferior voltage of 1.5 V memory measure up to with the Dominators, which activate at 1.65V. The GT has more bling but if you're not at that and not heavy OCing, revenge is the best option. No matter what game is obtained as long as it works to 1.5v. Sandy bridge decks are a little finnicky with this. I hope now you are clear with your doubt. Thank you.

I just place this system simply to find the computer would not boot, not even to show something on the screen? I tried to install the RAM in each permutation I am able to think of a single dual-slot number combinations (A1, B1) (B2 A2) (A1, B1), and not seem to work. Neither sticks effort as soon as used on its own so I doubt it is a matter of faulty RAM. Many people have problems with the vengeance of RAM and motherboard P8P67, any proposal on fixing this, possibly a DOA motherboard?

I'm using a 700W power supply with two 12V rails 21A, 29A on 3.3v and 32A on 5v. I had to use an adapter that converts a single molex 12V ATX power over the new 8 pin ETX, but I expect that this is a problem? After all, considering the pins, so I RMA'd the board, and they do not want to risk running with legs bent, even if it works "for now." I have no way of knowing how much energy is being delivered to each of the specific strains that do not have access to the BIOS. Also do not think whatever thing extra than 700W is necessary for a SSD, a 560GTX and a CPU 95w/110w (not including optics at present)? I just have a keyboard and irregular flash drive depiction USB voltage.

I always buy the ram that is recommended by the manufacturer of the motherboard. But unluckily there is simply 2GB DIMMs comparatively slow and luxurious in the QVL. If you ever need to upgrade to 16 GB, due to my graphic design work (possibly because I have thought to keep the machine for 3-5 years) that had cost me much more, if I am filled with 4x2GB DIMM now. The 4 GB DIMMs on QVL just are not obtainable anyplace I have looked for a sensible price. In addition a lot of users of the P8P67 have had problem through QVL memory!

Hello according to my knowledge and experience I would like to suggest you to go with Sandy Bridge which runs 1.65v RAM just very well. However, 1.5v is optimum. But still go with this. I am sure you would like it. If you want information about this then you can go to the official website of sandybridge, there you will get information about this. And if you are not happy with its features then contact with your technician he will suggest you the appropriate ram for your system, thank you.