Thread: Bad services by Seasonic

Bad services by Seasonic

I don't be concerned how superior the reviews are, if customer service is non-existent at that moment it works against any optimistic aspects of the product in query. Six months ago I pay for a Seasonic X series 650 as of newegg. And its serial number is: R1005BA15031xxxx. And now Two weeks ago it stops performing. When this happened at that time I have send voicemails but no reply. And then I sent a number of emails to Seasonic to RMA this power supply. But still I did not get any response from them. I hate to alternative to reporting their awful activities. However they have left. What you guys think?

ali Guest

Re: Bad services by Seasonic

Hello same issue with me in last week I also had an X650 fail, Well Seasonic take action to my emails at the appointed time, and move forward shipped me a fresh unit that I had in simply regarding 48 hours. I for one was somewhat impressed through their warranty service; particularly compared to additional component companies I have dealt through. So keep trying to contact with them I am sure that they will give you the appropriate solution on your doubt. Thank you.

According to my knowledge and Experience I imagine you contain an extremely isolated case. I contain a Seasonic M12D which propel up on me. The warranty stick down was out of order, other than Seasonic replaced at the appointed time without some query. It took regarding a week subsequent to I shipped it to acquire it reverse, and I was specified an RMA number something like a day or two subsequent to I contacted them. Thank you.

There make use of to be a roaming Seasonic replacement approximately, I surprise where he goes. For a moment he was relatively helpful in answering queries and helping out in the company of additional stuff. That being thought, my Seasonic units haven't necessary RMA consequently I haven't agreement through that department. I hope that they will reply you as soon as. Otherwise try it again. I am sure they will reply you. Thank you.

Somewhat should have distorted. An rma during 2010 that I did resulted within them sending my unit back still out of order subsequent to taking out the rma form. I propel it back through a note explaining the circumstances and not at all saw the unit for a second time. Nor was there a reply of whichever sort by the use of email or in excess of the phone. Water beneath the bridge however I will stay away from seasonic because of that experience.

Hello guys thank you for your replies. According to your suggestions I again try to contact with them I again send them a mail and even I again send them a voice mail but still I am not getting any reply. And even I try to contact with the seasonic service center. But still they are not able to provide me the appropriate solution on this query. And now I deiced to change my power supply. But still I am not happy with the service of seasonic.