Thread: Cannot Eject through Right Click in My Computer and missing Safely Remove Hardware

Cannot Eject through Right Click in My Computer and missing Safely Remove Hardware

I have installed the windows 7 on mine system and I have small issue on mine Portable hard drive. I have Samsung S2 USB and last night I have inserted on mine system to copy mine files. I have copied everything but after that I am not able to eject the USB. But I don’t have the "Safely Remove Hardware" icon and could drive, but now when I plug in the "Safety Remove Hardware "is not even visible. And not hide all the icons and set to show all the time and when I go to My Computer and right click on device removal option is not available yet. Also with only a regular USB flash drive do not understand the "Safely Remove Hardware" icon but I'm able to drive in My Computer.

Re: Cannot Eject through Right Click in My Computer and missing Safely Remove Hardware

I have gone through this same issue and I think you need to follow the following steps: Go to my computer icon and right click and introduce and manage the Services and Applications-> Services and search the list Plug and Play and double click. You get an error message after you double click and click the OK button. The properties window will appear and choose Automatic from the Startup Type. Now click OK and restart your PC. Now you can get everything you want in the tray.

Re: Cannot Eject through Right Click in My Computer and missing Safely Remove Hardware

Hello thanks for replying and I would appreciate your suggestion as you said that I have gone through your all steps and after that I have tried mine issue but after that also I have got the same issue. I have tried this several time but after that also I have got the same issue. Now I don’t know what to do . I have also tried other thread as well but after that also I didn’t have the any suggestion on that. Can anyone suggest on this issue and so that I can solve mine issue.

I would like to suggest you the following steps and so that you can solve your issue. To do this you need to follow the following steps: first go to the start and after that make hit on the control panel. Now on the control go to the add/remove program and after that make hit on the Networking Services. Now on the Networking Services make uncheck mark on the UPnP User Interface check box. Now once you finish this hit the ok button and after that go through your issue.

I have faced the same issue on mine system as well and I would like to recommend you the following steps and so that you can solve your issue. To do these go through the following steps: first make right click on the empty space of the desktop and after that make hit on the new and then select the shortcut. Now you will get the application and under that type:
    RunDll32.exe shell32.dll,Control_RunDLL hotplug.dll
    On the text box and then hit the next. Now give the name like as you desired and after that hit the finish. Now whenever you want to remove the USB make double click on this shortcut. I hope this will help you.

I would like to suggest you the following step sand so that you can solve your all issue. To do this follow the below steps: first close the all application and after that make hit on the start icon on the desktop and after that go to the run. Now on the run type: RunDll32.exe shell32.dll,Control_RunDLL hotplug.dll and then hit the ok button. Now you will get the Safely Remove Hardware" dialog box and under that you can remove your hardware. I hope this will help you.