Thread: No power on Gigaworks S750 Audio Control Pod

No power on Gigaworks S750 Audio Control Pod

I had my Gigaworks S750 for around 3 years and it used to randomly switch off, but since giving it its own power socket, with nothing else drawing any juice, it worked fine until now. I switched it on this morning, and now the Audio Control Pod isn't receiving any power. The green light at the back of the subwoofer is on, but none of the LEDs on the Audio Control Pod are. So just for the hell of it, I checked the fuse in the plug, and in the back of the subwoofer, and all are fine. Do you have any suggestions? I have never ever experienced this much trouble with a speaker system before purchasing this one.

Re: No power on Gigaworks S750 Audio Control Pod

I am having the extra control pad for the gigaworks S750 Speakers if you feel that’s what you need please email me and I will send it to you all I want is shipping cost as it’s no good to me was about to throw it away. I had a sub die on me so I bought a new set a while back. Well, I bought 2 sets really I have one in the closet brand new still in retail box I have as a backup. I see creative doesn’t make the S750 anymore and what they do make is all crap now the gigaworks S750 was the bomb.

I checked out all the even opening the control box, remote control and the main unit (woofer) box. I was lucky in that a fine concerned person had an extra control pod and gave it to me and it resolved my problem. I searched in vain to find any parts for the system. There is something that kills the power in the control pod, which in turn, makes the system work. (On, off, sound up, down and various speakers, etc.) If you can get the control pod to work, it will resolve the problem. Hopefully you know someone who can rework that pod. Good luck! Let me know if you can get that pod to work, as I still have my old one and I will be working on it too.

Hello everybody. I have accurately the similar trouble with the audio control pod. Note that the green power led in the back of the sub is constantly lighting green, so I assume that there is not the typical fuse problem. Does anybody has experienced and solved this matter? Does anybody knows if it's a control pod's problem or internal problem of the sub unit (including amps, etc). I already opened and checked with a multimeter the capacitors and some elements inside the audio control pod and I found some voltages inside, 5V and 12V is some elements.

Just check if that is under warranty period? If it is under warranty then don’t try anything from your side to resolve the problem. Just contact the manufacturer and ask them about the issue. They will guide you in the right way to resolve the problem and this will be most simple and safest way to resolve the problem. I wish that you will be out of the issue soon.